General Rare white tiger kills zoo keeper

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
A rare white tiger has mauled to death a New Zealand zoo keeper as horrified tourists looked on, police said.

The attack occurred at the Zion Wildlife Gardens in Whangarei, some 200km (124 miles) north of Auckland.

Police said the tiger grabbed a male zoo keeper who was cleaning an enclosure and would not let go despite the efforts of other staff members.

Whhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8069462.stmole Story Here

--------------------------------
I feel sorry for him, but i love tigers, so.. go tigers! :D

_45828051_007245723-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I didn't read more than was posted on here but I hope they don't do anything to the tiger, The way I see it the tiger is rare... humans aren't

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I didn't read more than was posted on here but I hope they don't do anything to the tiger, The way I see it the tiger is rare... humans aren't

I agree that it would be pointless to kill the tiger after it has killed the guy, but I hope you don't beleive that the tiger should not have been harmed if it meant saving the guy.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
The "tiger was destroyed."

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
yeah, on yahoo they said the tiger was put down, right after they said theres like only 120 white tigers left

nabbig2

Reaction score
Damn, they always destroy the tigers. What a %^$#ing shame. Plenty of humans, not so many white tigers, the way I see it.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ONE human more or less, i dont care, at least when its not me who dies.. ;P

ONE white tiger more or less, i care ;)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
ONE human more or less, i dont care, at least when its not me who dies.. ;P

ONE white tiger more or less, i care ;)

Does this mean that I can use my blade to kill everyone you care about? That is funny.

I'd sacrifice anything to save someone I care about... let alone some cat. Like I can't use paint to make more :p

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Does this mean that I can use my blade to kill everyone you care about? That is funny.

I'd sacrifice anything to save someone I care about... let alone some cat. Like I can't use paint to make more :p

not really that they arent anything i dont care about, i do, trust me^^
But its just that, we got like 10 milliards or something people in the world..
and only a few white tigers, so i think they are more worth, and it didnt deserved to die, its a wild animal, and it cant be a house cat..

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
The kepper didnt know, a tiger always be wild not a tame kitten and why the hell even clean something when the tiger was there?!

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Because zoo keepers often develop relationships with the tigers if they kept them from birth, but this may be a different case.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
First off, what the fuck is a millard. o_O If you mean million there are one or two more people than ten million. Last time I checked the world census was around 7 billion.

Anyways, extinct animals aren't a new phenomenon. School text books teach us around 99% of all the world's organisms have gone extinct right? Something like that at least. Why save a species that has lost it's stance in the world? If they can no longer survive in the wild alone, than saving them and reentering them into their old habitats will just disrupt the evolutionary process. Fucking artificial selection.

Was it humans that drove their endangerment though? Either way holding on to scraps seem like a waste of resources. No offense to anyone that may offend. Maybe I'm just getting paranoid about our dwindling supplies. Eh, just some thoughts. I don't stick by any of that.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
First off, what the fuck is a millard. o_O If you mean million there are one or two more people than ten million. Last time I checked the world census was around 7 billion.

Anyways, extinct animals aren't a new phenomenon. School text books teach us around 99% of all the world's organisms have gone extinct right? Something like that at least. Why save a species that has lost it's stance in the world? If they can no longer survive in the wild alone, than saving them and reentering them into their old habitats will just disrupt the evolutionary process. Fucking artificial selection.

Was it humans that drove their endangerment though? Either way holding on to scraps seem like a waste of resources. No offense to anyone that may offend. Maybe I'm just getting paranoid about our dwindling supplies. Eh, just some thoughts. I don't stick by any of that.
might be my bad english, in denmark we say milliard, thought it was the same in english since million is the same in danish and english.. millar must be billion then..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.