<Realms of the Genesis>

Status
Not open for further replies.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion: how about making a "lite" version?
One without all those custom models and skins, that would have the size of 500KB at most.
This way you will have a map that is small in size and as such has higher chances of being spread around. You also have the "full" version, less blizzard feel, which will be downloaded by those who liked the "lite" edition.
ill think about it

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

im thinking something about making all blizzard spells to custom triggered one....you want that?

just help me find some ideas fitting the spell for that hero...and ill make it

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
> im thinking something about making all blizzard spells to custom triggered one....you want that?
Sure, go ahead :) Blizzard spells are boring now, so it'll be nice to see some new...

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
nice going waaks, and I've encountered some probs here... I can't download it somehow... can someone tell me what happened?:confused:

>How can you make 5 heroes in one day? Nice and neat! Are the heroes with triggers?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
all heroes has a triggered spells

now im changing those untriggered spells to triggered spells

try downloading the map at epicwar.com

just search for 'rotg'

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
WHOAAA! Super cool! And what's making the size so big? custom models?
>Problem solved... wait... I'll test this map...

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
hey, I've found a minor bug : after you captured the north/south checkpoint and it's still yours, if you accidentally step on it again when running away you'll be paused again and get killed... lol

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
hey, I've found a minor bug : after you captured the north/south checkpoint and it's still yours, if you accidentally step on it again when running away you'll be paused again and get killed... lol
yeah i forgot about that

so how did u find the map? interesting or too bad for being a project?

RotG v1.01 released

i need bugs asap, so that updates would go faster...
i also need suggestions in spell remakes on other heroes

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Super cool! :eek:
Even tough there are some things to balance... but the heroes are really great!

>to make the game more interesting, why don't spawn a 'key of kawatan' after some time in the center of the map after some time, and this key is drop on death. Lol, imagine the massacre just to get it!:D

HELP! : Seems like I can't download from anywhere except epicwar, dotaportal and the helper... can you update it on these web?

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
TY. I'll download it.
Why hate it?:confused:

Bug : after the game's going to end (game ends in x seconds) , creeps still spawn and attacks? lol it's funny tough, I got killed once by that 'ambusher' creeps.

And nice skills you have for astral mage.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
TY. I'll download it.
Why hate it?:confused:

Bug : after the game's going to end (game ends in x seconds) , creeps still spawn and attacks? lol it's funny tough, I got killed once by that 'ambusher' creeps.

And nice skills you have for astral mage.
ok ill try to pause all units when the game ends

and thanks
each update of the map has a new triggered spell replacing an old boring spells

so please suggest on what spells to replace, and ill replace it

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Hi again^^

I've downloaded the map, and I haven't found any bugs, good map :D
So I'm here to comment.

I like the Ultimate of Rounin (that's the correct Japanese spelling btw, but you can use Ronin), the Blade Dance. I always wanted to make a skill like that :D but I didn't know how to make the damage % based, but I see that you're using fixed damage.

Here's a question :
Blade Dance makes imitation of the Rounin.
Does the imitation imitates the IAS and passive skills? (e.g. Bash, Critical, etc.)

And Blade Dance also makes copies when I'm attacking allied units (free hits while denying ftw :D)
Is this intended?
And it also works for towers. Three seconds of free hitting (although it's chance based and fixed 90 damage) is kinda imba though, I think. Maybe make it not to affect towers?

Suggestion :
Improve the visuals of the river. It's quite plain :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Does the imitation imitates the IAS and passive skills? (e.g. Bash, Critical, etc.)
nope...because i used another unit for it

And Blade Dance also makes copies when I'm attacking allied units (free hits while denying ftw )
Is this intended?
And it also works for towers. Three seconds of free hitting (although it's chance based and fixed 90 damage) is kinda imba though, I think. Maybe make it not to affect towers?
blade dance also works for illusions :D
ok ill fix that...no more allied units, structures and illusions

for the river, ok ill try

RotG v1.02 released!

darkRae

Reaction score
Ah, and I have a suggestion on items.
Your current items lack on Attribute bonuses. Some increases damage, some has effect, HP Regen, movespeed, but no STR/AGI/INT bonus, and there's no Mana enhancing items (be it Regen or Max Mana)

And for Boots of Acceleration, the Blink didn't cost any Mana while it should. Boots will be bought in most games, and giving all Heroes a 'free' Blink is not so good.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
since you mention the blink, I'm the one who asked : what kind of blink is that??? kidding? only at +- 200 range...

>try add some recipe and lol, I can buy items at enemies store in RoTG ver 0.1:D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok ill add some more...

for the blink maybe ill add 50 mana cost

i hate recipies

yeah u can buy items anywhere

darkRae

Reaction score
Back for report again XD

~~~REPORT~~~

- There's a typo in Deadeye's Plague spell; 'two' should be 'to'
- There's a typo in Blademaster Hero's skill; 'Bladethrist' should be 'Bloodthirst'
- Octoseer's 3rd skill is kinda weak. It needs you to be attacked, plus it's an illusion so it's weak and chance-based.
Suggestion : increase the chance or change the taken/dealt damage ratio of the illusion
- Why should Dark Mirror illusion take 300% damage and Skin of Replica take 200%? I mean, why should it be differed?
- Dark Mirror didn't stun the target.
- Your spell names contain too much 'of' like Skin of Replica. 'Replica Skin' is good too, or 'Replicatic Skin' (hey, there's no such word as 'replicatic' wtf :p)
- Why would a Volcano call meteors? Also, it's quite laggy even though my computer has 512 MB RAM
- I suggest adding the Run Animation to the Pit Lord Hero. It's about changing the Animation - Run Speed.
- Teeth of Peril heals 20 HP per kill, while Chakra Stone heals 30 Mana per kill. Shouldn't it be the other way around? (HP per kill > Mana per kill) Well, Mana is more important in your game. And that's one of the reasons why HP Potions heal more than MP Potions with the same price. Except in my Creeps Unite, HP plays more role since Mana is too excessive there.

And questions :

~~~Questions~~~
- Does 2 Teeths of Peril or 2 Chakra Stones stack? Like 40 HP per kill or 60 Mana per kill?
- Does the Ring (that gives AoE regen) stack? I mean, a Ring will give +1 HP Regen to the bearer, and an extra +1 HP Regen to Allies, so the bearer would actually get 2 HP Regen bonus.

Last typo :
Octoseer's ultimate's tooltip said that Octoseer splits 5 times. That's not correct. Splitting 5 times means that you split, and split again, and again, and again, and again. Should be 'split into 5' don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.