rect don't return right x/y

Executor

I see you
Reaction score
Well, I suppose that the WC3 internal custom vars like gg_rct_Saint_Bot are set after jasshelper sets the constant user vars.

JASS:

library bla initializer ini
globals
rect r 
endglobals
private function ini takes nothing returns nothing
set r = gg_rct_Saint_Bot
endfunction

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
i search for all my system to find something like move rect or move unit :x

anyway.....
thx executor

repted :thup:

Bribe

vJass errors are legion
Reaction score
A vJass rect being set to a horrible game generated rect? :)

Also, constant rect is not going to give you any speed advantage over non-constant ones. You would do a lot better, if you need to, to set the variable in an initializer or something.

Executor

I see you
Reaction score
> "horrible game generated rect"

Hm, I personally like setting up important static rects in the world editor. It's easier and is easier to modify if needed.

Bribe

vJass errors are legion
Reaction score
I don't even work in the GUI any more, I do everything by coding, that's how annoyed I am having to open,close,save,parse everything over and over. I even write my code in NotePad++. Then again, I suck at terraining, just horribly, so I could see the convenience for people who do work in those fields.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
A vJass rect being set to a horrible game generated rect? :)

Also, constant rect is not going to give you any speed advantage over non-constant ones. You would do a lot better, if you need to, to set the variable in an initializer or something.

i make every of my variable constant, just in case i try to change things which i can't change.. <much things in my map>

also, one rect is more easy then you get number by number over the mouse in the terrainer :p

if the rect don't work like what i want, i just rewrite with x/y.. but it work so, don't need anything more

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.