Remove Animation from Ability

futeki

Reaction score
How do you remove the animation from Frost Armor?

I've been piddling around with this thing for awhile now, and no matter what I do, it still shows the animation on the thing I've casted it on... I'm basically wanting an ability to use on a unit/object/thing to trigger some events, should I be using a different ability? This one seemed perfect, other than this animation.

roXplosive

Reaction score
How did you do it ? You really removed the casting animation of the hero when casting this spell?

NBalfa

Reaction score
at the top of every ability there are strings which can be used to select the animation also set casting time to 0

EDIT: forget of what I said ^^

futeki

Reaction score
How did you do it ? You really removed the casting animation of the hero when casting this spell?

I had left an animation in the Frost Armor buff, both "Art - Target" and "Art - Target Attachment Point 1" still had values. No idea why I left them there because I removed the other two, it was probably late, or I was having a brain fart.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I think he meant the art model, not the casting animation :p.

futeki

Reaction score
I think he meant the art model, not the casting animation :p.

Lol. Yes. Sorry, I suppose I could have been more clear. I'm still a noob, only every once in awhile do I have a moment of genius, and it passes quickly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.