Removing Invis Animation From Wind Walk

CrackUps

Reaction score
I've based an ability off of Wind Walk for the speed bonus and instant cast but I want to remove the Invisible effect I tried removing all the buffs but that did nothing. Please somebody help me out with this i'm sure it's probably quite simple:thup:

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
make the transition time longer than the duration? XD, it will still look faded though, if thats not what you want.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Actually I don't think it is simple, I'm pretty sure the invisibility is coded in. Why not just base your ability off berserk instead?

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
if you doesn't mind a faded but visible to enemy heroes look then transition time should work. else you could use what murder said. (the transition look may actually look good since your unit is running "fast": best of all, no triggers to create the effect)

undead_me77

Reaction score
Code:
 	if you doesn't mind a faded but visible to enemy heroes look then transition time should work. else you could use what murder said. (the transition look may actually look good since your unit is running "fast": best of all, no triggers to create the effect)
I would just like to say thank you for suggesting this. I was looking for a way to make a potion allow the hero to move through units for a few seconds and used the wind walk spell to do this - however the hero always went invisible and i was unable to remove that effect. I was considering trying to create some MUI trigger that would simulate this, until i tried what you suggested and it works exactly as i need, ty :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.