Rep Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Psh, 99% of my rep comments suck... Especially the -rep comments, most of them are like you suck, useless... etc
Then the +rep is like thx or thanks or very helpful :) though I get the odd one that's interesting to read.

Personally, I love to see people who have fun without rep.
More like the high rep people, because they think they are invulnerable (and for the most part are)

Yeah, what's all the fuss about rep anyways..I mean all that matters is that you helped somone right?
Well, you see, rep makes you know that there are strangers on the internet of any age, any sex, any race that liked you for a fraction of a second when they pressed that Add Reputation button :)
Funny how I actually don't care about rep (though I like to see the bars... Hey, can I disable rep but still have 4 neutral coloured bars lol (I'm laughing but I'm serious)) yet I started this thread.. Oh well.
I thought it was a good idea, guess not.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You know, we have a lot of threads about rep, too. :p Not to mention sigs, but that's another story that we won't get into here.... :D

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
Sad fact...maybe rep has a good after all. Makes a good excuse to post.

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
i don't care of the rep itself but i do care about the benefits of it (like a signature which i realy want) so basically i do care but only from the benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.