Request for something i can't deal with..

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Hey, i tried out Magos's Model Editor and Warcraft III Converter (v1.03) along with the model "NightElfCampain3D". I don't know what's the problem, but when i try to remove by the .mdl file (through the notepad) the materials and the textures, i then save it and damn! it doesn't change what i want. Basically, the specific model has an elf between the rest stuff. I want only that elven model from the whole one. Anything related to the model (such as skin/ color/ anything), except for the glowing eyes, i want it. I can't do it! Well, i don't know what more can i do, rather than +rep the guy who will help me, but honestly, i desperately need the model; just the elf. I will upload the model (no worries for illegal stuff i guess, since the model will be used in a warcraft map and i can at least give credits to Blizzard).
So, can anyone do that for me? Honestly, i am not bored; i tried, but i miss something i guess, it doesn't fully remove the surroundings, giving them an idiot skin. Whatever, credits to Blizzard!

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Wrong Section. Should be in the World Editor Help Section, not the Tutorials and Resources section (This is where we submit tutorials, spells, etc.)

Anyway, I don't model so i cant help you. :(

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Sorry but this needs to be in the "requests" section. (Even though nobody really goes there.)

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
I tried to find a relevant to "requests" type section, although i couldn't find any. Plus, this is not a World Editor problem, it is a modelling one, since people post models in this section. Well, at least the best similar to a requests for model is this one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.