Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariopoop

Reaction score
Explosion
a unit grows vrey big and then explodes (abdomination cenematics animation)

Madness epidemic virus
A unit casts this spell on one other unit...
that unit that gets hit by this spell (missile animation can be anything) becomes hostile twords any unit of any team. once it hits another unit, that unit becomes affected. this lasts for 30 seconds.

*each affected unit has something to point them ouy (like desease cloud animations or they turn red or something*

i hope this is not too hard to make.

and what does "currently free mean?"

Archideas

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed it won't get affected by it otherwise. But why do the spears travel such a long distance? They discover like a line of 3000 units each when cast. =/

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Hmm, do you want the healed amount to show at the end of the spell duration? I can write that part for you.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed it won't get affected by it otherwise. But why do the spears travel such a long distance? They discover like a line of 3000 units each when cast. =/

The spear travels for 1600 distance. In the trigger "Berserker's Rampage Var", you can set the spear's expiration and the spear's speed.

Archideas

Reaction score
What should I set it to if I want it to travel only 1000 distances and die when it gets there?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
What should I set it to if I want it to travel only 1000 distances and die when it gets there?

Do you want the speed to remain the same? Then set the expiration as 0.75 seconds. It's 40 distance per 0.03 seconds as stated. 0.75/0.03 = 25. Then 25 x 40 = 1000. And there's how you get your 1000 distance.

I want it every time they get healed, like every .10 seconds :p or every 1 second works too

Just finished it. Re-uploaded in the first post.

Explosion

Madness epidemic virus
that unit that gets hit by this spell (missile animation can be anything) becomes hostile twords any unit of any team. once it hits another unit, that unit becomes affected. this lasts for 30 seconds.

Thanks

Does it have to be MUI? And your first spell, any specific radius and damage you want?

Hildagarn

Reaction score
I'm kind of confused, I can't see where you added the text in the trigger? could you show me? In the game I see it, but in the triggs I don't

mariopoop

Reaction score
Explosion

Madness epidemic virus

Thanks

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I'm kind of confused, I can't see where you added the text in the trigger? could you show me? In the game I see it, but in the triggs I don't

It's this part

Trigger:
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • EoLFloatingTextTimer[TempInt] Less than or equal to 0.00
    • Then - Actions
      • For each (Integer B) from 1 to EoLInteger[TempInt], do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (String((Integer(EoLHealAmount[TempInt])))) above EoLPickedUnit[((TempInt x 4) + (Integer B))] with Z offset 5.00, using font size 9.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 100.00 towards 145.00 degrees
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.45 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.65 seconds
      • Set EoLFloatingTextTimer[TempInt] = 1.00
    • Else - Actions

Explosion

Madness epidemic virus

Thanks

Does it have to be MUI? And your first spell, any specific radius and damage you want?

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hmmm. Doing dest's Charge Current:
Link to page

I got it down quite well. It's MUI, and I'm working to make it leakless. What I don't know how to do is to detect passives like bash and crit strike being used. They don't trigger the "unit - unit starts the effect of an ability" event.

P.S. How do you post links to a specific post?

Dest

Reaction score

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm going to finish all your spells one at a time and put it in the same map.

Just stuck on that bit in the first one...so asking around :) .

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Actually, I was also pondering on the passive part. It is really quite impossible to detect passives I think.

@ Moridin

After you're done with Dest's spells, do inform me. So that I can change my status in the 1st post =)

EDIT
Half-completed the request from Ph[o]bia. Posted Ring of Fire first.

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
OH! its realy more cool then i tough!!! thanks

ps: not super big mistake but in the description its write "spelsl" instead of spells :p

nabbig2

Reaction score
Hey, sorry to post it again, but I just want to make sure you didn't miss my second post in which I clarified the ability. It is passive and has four levels:

Level 1: Each unit killed gives 2% attack speed.
Level 2: Each unit killed gives 3% attack speed.
Level 3: Each unit killed gives 4% attack speed.
Level 4: Each unit killed gives 5% attack speed.

All levels, stack 5 times. Each kill should give increased attack speed for 10 seconds.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.