Ressurection of doodad - bridge

Horv

Reaction score
This should be the simplest of things, but for some reason it will not work. I hope someone here will shed some light on what I've done wrong.

Code:
BridgeDead
    Events
        Destructible - Lever 1653 <gen> dies
    Conditions
        (Force Bridge (Vertical) 1652 <gen> is dead) Equal to True
    Actions
        Destructible - Resurrect Force Bridge (Vertical) 1652 <gen> with 2500.00 life and Show birth animation
        Wait 0.50 seconds
        Destructible - Resurrect Lever 1653 <gen> with (Max life of Lever 1653 <gen>) life and Show birth animation

I can destroy the bridge with the leaver, but when I hit it again it only shows the ressurection animation and then disapears.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
did you "killed" the bridge or removed it? can you walk over the bridge after you resurrect it?

Horv

Reaction score
Code:
BridgeAlive
    Events
        Destructible - Lever 1653 <gen> dies
    Conditions
        (Force Bridge (Vertical) 1652 <gen> is alive) Equal to True
    Actions
        Destructible - Kill Force Bridge (Vertical) 1652 <gen>
        Wait 0.50 seconds
        Destructible - Resurrect Lever 1653 <gen> with (Max life of Lever 1653 <gen>) life and Show birth animation

Is the trigger used to kill the bridge. It works perfect, I believe. The bridge is walkable before it's killed. I want it to be ressurected and walkable, but for some reason the ressurect isn't working.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
you have 2 same events in both triggers.... that will mess it up
when you kill the bridge turn off the BridgeAlive trigger and turn on the BridgeDead trigger, and when you resurrect the bridge turn off the BridgeDead and turn on the BridgeAlive trigger

Horv

Reaction score
Thanks, worked like a charm. I'm still trying to get a hang of the GUI triggering, slowly things are becomming clear. Once again, thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.