Reviving OLD thread

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Wat is up with ppl lately....lots of ppl have been reviving thread from 2003...there should be a rule about that....I mean...its actually more important in the world editor forum....the problem is that the person who revived it..doesn't even realize that he/she tried to answer a question asked in 2003...which was like right when tft was out... :mad:
Well im not exactly :mad: im more like :rolleyes:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Its probably because they are finding the thread on a search engine.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I noe but ppl really need to start looking at the date of the post :banghead:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
maybe there should be a javascript that open 20+ popups say this thread is from 2003 hehe :D

Cognitor

Reaction score
I have this bad habbit (as you probably might have noticed by now) of looking at the date right after I put the post. Is there a way to remove one's own post after it has been posted? If there is, tell me please! If there isn't...umm, maybe there should be! :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Special Members and above have the ability to delete their posts. Past that, the only thing a member can really do is edit it to say "Admin, please delete this" but even then :p the thread's still revived... *Shrug* Oh well! :p

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
You could:

A.) Hack into the site and:

1. Manually re-outdate the revived thread or
2. Destroy the site, removing all traces of your error what-so-ever (not recommended)

B.) Change your [screen] name and flee the [digital] community

C.) Get a different identity and some friends and spam the thread so much the admins delete it out of irritation

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yea ive tried those learn from the expierenced.. didnt go so well. ummmmm no i didnt try it on this site! NO I DIDNT!!

or did i?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.