Robo Warz 1.76b is here! (with AI)

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
I'm downloading it and will give my comments soon(ish)...being from now to a couple of days depending on what else I have to deal with in my life. :p

BloodReaver

Reaction score
Well can you tell me more about the heros like what element they are ,(if any) types of spells you want them to have? (Mechanical, sacrafical, explosive) And finally, how intresting you want the spells to be?

Cal1991

Reaction score
Well can you tell me more about the heros like what element they are ,(if any) types of spells you want them to have? (Mechanical, sacrafical, explosive) And finally, how intresting you want the spells to be?

Well, I've actually almost finished planning the new heroes now. I'll update the thread info/answer your questions tomorrow, or the day after if I'm too busy tomorrow.
I still want help with most of the other things (I'm waiting on some guy who said he would finish cleaning up my triggers, but hasn't finished yet)

Cal1991

Reaction score
BloodReaver:

The heroes are as follows:

Battle engineer: (tinker model file){T3 hero}[already have skills planned but will need help with one of the skills]

Omniscient bot: (Eye of sargerus model){T4 hero}[already have skills planned]

Junker Bot: (custom model from thehive, looks like a robot with a gun){T2 hero}[already have skills planned, but I might need help with two of them, not sure yet]

Insane Scientist: (kel'thuzad(ghost) model){T3 hero}[already have skills planned]

*name undecided*: (has a custom tank model from thehive){T4 hero}[dont have any skilled planned, but they should probably be ones fitting for a tank. :p ]

Robo-Dragon: (has a robotic dragon skin from thehive){T5 hero}[I dont have any skills planned for this hero yet, but they should be ones that go well with a huge flying robotic dragon :D ]

^
This is what I posted earlier in the thread.

I've finished planning the abilitys for the heroes now. But I still could use some help (if you want to give it) on the following:

1. Triggering for some of the more complex spells I'm working on
2. A better loading screen than the current one.
3. Feedback/ideas on how to improve the game.
4. Help testing new versions, and hosting them on Bnet for people to download.

Cal1991

Reaction score
Ok, seems pretty obvious nobody is interested in helping make the game.:p

Still, I would really appreciate more comments! I feel ignored when nobody comments.

Cal1991

Reaction score
How did you do AI?? Isn't AI confusing?

The AI for the game was a joint project between me and Evan1993

We used triggers, a mixture of GUI and jass, not the AI editor.
We put a lot of work into it. And yes, it was very difficult and confusing for us. To this day I am still trying to work out bugs in the AI.

So if you want help with AI, don't look to me for it, I can barely get my own AI to work.

(off topic: 123 posts yay!)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.