Arena Robot Wars - |Map of the Week #3|

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Finally...

People, the map is finally updated here again, I have fixed my network and I'm currently hosting this thing at least 2-3 times a day on the European server. Lots of changes has been made, it's a great fun map, I love to play it myself, most of the people who joins says the same. Try it out for yourselves or go with some games with me, I promise you will love it...

Good to be back!

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
oh yay, im going to play this with my friends today, i'll edit this post with my thoughts :p

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
oh yay, im going to play this with my friends today, i'll edit this post with my thoughts :p
No thoughts? ^^

The map will soon be updated once again, several small versions has been released already but I won't update all of them here since... well it takes time and I'm lazy.^^ Also a new small version is often created after each game on battlenet, I always find something new to fix or add.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
No, the map does not work at the moment because of the latest patches that screwed everything up... But reparations are in progress at the moment and it will be available again in 1-2 weeks.

(It's the systems that's crashed since the patches, and since I didn't write those I need help in fixing them, which takes some time.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.