RPG help

SickSailer

Reaction score
ok, still alot of bugs and only got 1 city, 1 dungeon and 1 quest so far.... and the abilities Text is messed up, and there are only 2 heroes so far (lol it's a work in progress) oh and so far not much of a storyline hahaha
but anyway heres the link:

:(

ok wait, how can I upload it, it's too big to put here

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
uhmm.. you can send it to me in a mail - will PM you my mail adress.

but I cant realy believe that you got so many imported... you must have imported a saound or something like that - which you should never do.

SickSailer

Reaction score
well I don't have a mic... so I can't cut the song I want into the 10 seconds I need... lol

so I guess there is a whole song in there

X-maul

Reaction score
It did, and well i noticed some bugs and fails:
  • At the entrance to the dungeon the trees at the side does not block the way, which they should do.
  • You are able to destroy the most of the gates - make them invulnerable ;)
  • The undead and human hero is better than orc and night elf heroes.
  • The Human hero does not excactly fit a human class? Dark ranger is undead :p
  • You need custom made creeps, not just the standard wc3 ones - for the sake a balancing.
  • And you need a Creep Revival System :rolleyes: (there were only 8 Satyrs to kill :p)

SickSailer

Reaction score
It did, and well i noticed some bugs and fails:
  • At the entrance to the dungeon the trees at the side does not block the way, which they should do.
  • You are able to destroy the most of the gates - make them invulnerable ;)
  • The undead and human hero is better than orc and night elf heroes.
  • The Human hero does not excactly fit a human class? Dark ranger is undead :p
  • You need custom made creeps, not just the standard wc3 ones - for the sake a balancing.
  • And you need a Creep Revival System :rolleyes: (there were only 8 Satyrs to kill :p)

got a creep revival system, and I said only got 2 heroes the undead and human aren't mine I just put them there to test the hero select

the only 2 heroes are the Orc and the Night Elf

I'll fix the tree thing :D

Forgot bout the gates :O

Custom creeps??? in what way, abilities??? hp,mp, Damage

P.S. were you able to finish the dungeon or must I make an easier one, or just decrease the difficulty of it

and, do you know anything about terraining, cause my towns look quite gay :(

X-maul

Reaction score
And you should have the leave stash trigger disabled untillyou have sellected hero, I was able to leave the hero pick area.

got a creep revival system, and I said only got 2 heroes the undead and human aren't mine I just put them there to test the hero select

the only 2 heroes are the Orc and the Night Elf
ok, nps ;)

I'll fix the tree thing :D

Forgot bout the gates :O
kk
Custom creeps??? in what way, abilities??? hp,mp, Damage
I mean that you should create your own creeps instead of just using the ones from standard wc3, not abilitys just give them a custom hp amount and damage, so you can balance them more easily ;)
P.S. were you able to finish the dungeon or must I make an easier one, or just decrease the difficulty of it
wasnt able to reach it /:

and, do you know anything about terraining, cause my towns look quite gay :(
Yes, not super good but I'm willing to help :)
- will contact you in an hour or two - just doing some stuff with a friend.

SickSailer

Reaction score
lol noob question, how do I add invulnerability to a gate cause there is no Abilities section

X-maul

Reaction score
there is a place where you can set "targeted as" and then you set it to Invulnerable" ;)

doramider7

Reaction score
I've made a little map for you again :)

(btw pls remember the +rep:thup:)

NOTE:
Code:
Enter Dungeon
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
        [COLOR="Red"](put as many players here as you want (one for each player))[/COLOR]
    Conditions
        BooleanEnter[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Equal to True
    Actions
        Set TempUnitGroup = (Units in Enter Dungeon Reg <gen> owned by (Triggering player))
        Set TempPoint = (Center of Dungeon Reg <gen>)
        Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to TempPoint over 0.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempUnitGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to TempPoint
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_TempUnitGroup)
        Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
Worked well thanx.... but (lol always a but) when I type -enter then -leave I go in then out, but then when I try -enter again it does nothing. Do you know why??

in other words My hero is on normal land, -enter, then in dungeon,-leave, then out dungeon but I try -enter again and it does nothing...

and (btw pls remember the +rep) lol does that mean I must put you in creds??? :O

yes i know I'm very noob and I need help

thanx

X-maul

Reaction score
Worked well thanx.... but (lol always a but) when I type -enter then -leave I go in then out, but then when I try -enter again it does nothing. Do you know why??

in other words My hero is on normal land, -enter, then in dungeon,-leave, then out dungeon but I try -enter again and it does nothing...

and (btw pls remember the +rep) lol does that mean I must put you in creds??? :O

yes i know I'm very noob and I need help

thanx
I'll just upload the map for you.. there was an error in that code.. the "Trigger - Turn Off This Trigger" was not ment to be there, but here it the map...

+rep means that you aprove my help:
You click the little icon in right top of my thread, looking like a weight - thats what you get for helping;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.