RPG Problem (Diffrent Armor/Weapon for diffrent classes)

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
@Hasslarn If you wish, I can make Sevion's way if you wish. The problem with TheLegend's, is that it restricts the amount of classes you can have, and it is just inefficient in general.

TheLegend

Reaction score
wait just a second i didnt restrict anything. The custom value is the class so... you can have infinite number of clases. Just set eg: 4 - Rogue (item and unit) and thats it (you have to add it to the two init tiggers)

hasslarn

Reaction score
Alright , thats would be cool. What u mean by restricts the amout of classes ? how many can i have?

TheLegend

Reaction score
you can have infinite classes like I said. Just add the class to the tow init triggers first units (just set the temp unit group to the unit type you want to create a class for and set copy the pick every unit loop, just change the number cause that is the identifier) then items copy the if condition and set the value for those items as for the units (eg: You set 4 for Shaman so in the items that should be only wield by Shamans set 4) cause the custom value is the identifier (read the backpack a bit and youll understand, its in the first if condition)

hasslarn

Reaction score
hmm... for some reason my world edit crashes when i try the test map. It says it can't load a bunch of stuffs then it just crashes.

TheLegend

Reaction score
oh sorry about that... just delete the display text to player commands in the main backpack trigger :). Its just that i use NewGen we and you use the normal (if it crashed)
EDIT
ok i modified the map a bit... there is no need for you to use Newgen and i added some comments to help you add more classes :)View attachment Item Controler.w3x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.