RuneScape Open RPG

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
alright heres a demo of herblore, thieiving, and a simple trigger for mining that i did, if u like them email me and ill work on them a bit more on my free time

Attachments

• RS demo skills.w3x
    32.8 KB · Views: 243

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
im still awaiting from jimpy, i havent been on much for christmas so ill check out ur think soon bartuc =)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
im guessing your not gonna be finishign this, if not that sucks and good luck ban on whatever projct u wanna start next

S

swiss_switch

Random blow in

i have played runescape 4 an age i quit about a year ago but... if u need help i will give u a hand i was thinkin of makin a runescape map anyway if u wann do fishing y not use the same a mining attak a unit thats in water with a model file of the doodad fish it should be in there i have seen it. :D

in any case i am skilled to semi skilled in map makin if u want i will help u. i also know the non members world like the back of my computer..(very welll my brothers keep fuckin with the wires)

S

swiss_switch

oh and if u guys have abandoned this and do not rep[ly i will make the rpg myself

S

swiss_switch

read

beta testing at this stage 4 them or me is impossible they have seemed to abandon it and i am only just thinkin about it as runescape pisses me off at times

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
I would like to test your map. I've played RuneScape for quite a while now, and I know most of the things about it.

H

hey its X

ill help, i got a level 92 guy, and ive been dang near everywhere in runescape
(except dagganoth kings lair) and I have a good amount of experience in every skill.

G

GosuCustomeR

Possible Helper/Tester

I have an account over level 100 and I got a f2p skill total over 1150. I'd love to help out with this map considering I have an abundance of Runescape knowledge. I was actually thinking of making a 'Runescape Open RPG' myself, but I would be glad to help you out with yours.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
MakazeHikari said:
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to recreate a game that sucks in a game that doesnt? :confused:
If you think about it, the game creators are genious. They made a game that captivates people by have 20 some skills that take forever to hit the highest mark (level 99), thus, if you want to level everything successfully, it's best to become a member. And since they pay per month, they make millions due to certain people that want to achieve level 99 stats.

You must be jealous of their ability to just sit back and let the money roll in ;) .

master maste

Reaction score
I'd be happy to test this map.

btw great idea, i always thought it would be fun working on this sort of map.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
SlasherXpert said:
Is this dead yes or no?
Well, if you read Chocobo's link, yes, it's dead, and that's the final version.

R

rodyzz

YES thx u stopped i wanna make this to with all things u can do in runescape :) !! THX

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.