Ryoko TD

T

tys1701

Has anyone beaten the game yet cause the best i've dont is until lv 28. Post your replay and strats here. This game really seems unbeatable........... :D

T

tys1701

erm what has that got to do with my thread but still the helper is right i think ryoko td is the best and most challenging td anyone has other opinions??

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Do you have any proof for us? Or will we have to trust that some newcomer to the forums has done better then a large majority of the veteran members ? :D

T

tys1701

how can you post a replay of you beating the game. No matter how i maze or what race i choose i cannot beat it

Kenak

Reaction score
I'm not a new commer, I just don't post a lot.

And I don't really need proof. My friend and me mazed in the middle, where our 2 bases meet, around the picture. Another guy beat it as well, by himself, by mazing in the corner of his base.

Just because you post here a lot does not mean you are good at a game.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
it doesn't mean anything, but above all things, I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone could BEAT the game in the first try...

Kenak

Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me.

And why is it "surprising" to hear somebody beat it on their first try? The tower setup is mildly the same as in most other tower defenses: A general build up of weak to strong towers, throwing in different attributes that are better at certain levels.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
its surprising, because that person has never seen the towers b4, doesnt know what to expect of creeps, doesnt know the right strategies, or anything, and i hope u mean by urself, because if u had friends playing with u on ur "first try" then its quite obvuis that THERE the ones who won it, nobody can beat ANY custom game on there first try because they simplely have no idea what to do, *breath, Furthermore, Coke <3 Pwns Pepsi :mad:

Kenak

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Have you even played a other TD besides Ryoko? It's not very hard to pick up how to play a Tower Defense, even after the first wave. After playing countless tower defenses myself, I noticed that there was a center point inbetween 2 allies, and knowing other TD and the tutorials on this site, I figured they would have to rally at the picture (since it's unbuildable). So my friend and me (both playing our first time) mazed around it. My friend doesn't really play TDs so I told him what to build based on what he was telling me, he asked if he should do stuff, and I said sure. Minigames did have a slight learning curve, but they are generally easy to understand and get.

One other person won the game besides my friend and me, and I think he had tree people or something, making a maze in the corner of his base (I think he was the left side, lower base).

You go play a Zoatar TD, then go play a Soda Pop Maul and tell me you have no idea what to do.

EDIT: In fact, come on b.net and give me a whisper: Apathetic-Irony, and host a random TD. I will tell you if I have played it or not. If not, try me and see if I can learn it or not.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Kenak said:
What are you talking about? Have you even played a other TD besides Ryoko? It's not very hard to pick up how to play a Tower Defense, even after the first wave.
I agree, when I could play my wc3 I could pick up a TD 1st try, they all have the same basic concept and i've seen someone play ryoko td and got to like 2nd last lvl 1st try, and all this guy did is play TDs so that would account for something.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
mixmax2 said:
its surprising, because that person has never seen the towers b4, doesnt know what to expect of creeps, doesnt know the right strategies, or anything, and i hope u mean by urself, because if u had friends playing with u on ur "first try" then its quite obvuis that THERE the ones who won it, nobody can beat ANY custom game on there first try because they simplely have no idea what to do, *breath, Furthermore, Coke <3 Pwns Pepsi :mad:
umm i thought that was the point of the game to be balanced.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.