score screen

jokar111

Reaction score
hello again..

sorry for my annoying questions, but may anyone tell me how to remove the score screen after game done

Explain: now i noticed in some maps that when game done we get into game list currently without going to scores list

===> passing this screen http://imgur.com/EFL30Uc

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
First of all. This forum is for Q and A. So don't apologize for asking question.

To answer you question.

Trigger:
  • Test
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Skip scores)

Now this only works if the player wins. Dialogs is the dialog that pops up where you can press something like "Ok" and "Continue Playing".
Scores is what you are asking for.

You cannot do this when a player is defeated though (as far as I know). If you are REALLY annoyed by this I suggest you just grant victory no matter if a player loses or wins. It doesn't really matter when it is a custom non-campaign map .

jokar111

Reaction score
First of all. This forum is for Q and A. So don't apologize for asking question.

To answer you question.

Trigger:
  • Test
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Skip scores)

Now this only works if the player wins. Dialogs is the dialog that pops up where you can press something like "Ok" and "Continue Playing".
Scores is what you are asking for.

You cannot do this when a player is defeated though (as far as I know). If you are REALLY annoyed by this I suggest you just grant victory no matter if a player loses or wins. It doesn't really matter when it is a custom non-campaign map .

Should i make one trigger only (for red) or i need to make the same trigger for all players?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> all players?

Code:
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Footman
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Skip scores)

This works for all. But you'll need to fill in the event and conditions yourself because it very much depends on your map. The above is just an example that if a Footman unit type dies, all players will win with the score board gets skipped.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.