Server choice?

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I played some on the free servers, which is illegal, but that actually made me go buy the real game.

So now i sit here, waiting for my computer to get ready with CD 4 so i can put in CD 5, and a question came up.

What server should i create my character in? :rolleyes:

EDIT: My installation is acting wierdly... I've had to put in my CD 4 two times now :( I bet that's not good.

EDIT again: I can't contact the account creation page, wierdly enough... Anyone else having the problem?

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
You're prolly best to go to Demon Soul, thats where a good few TH members play, but not myself unfortuantely (working on Horde char atm).

And the WoW site plays up a lot. Just keep trying.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Rabarber said:
Are we talking about american realms now? :rolleyes:

You have a cd 5? lol. If you feel like playing alliance as your first legal char, then i reccommend going to demon soul. And if your living anywhere besides The U.S. I think free servers are legal, but I'm not sure on that.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Rabarber said:
Are we talking about american realms now? :rolleyes:

Uh yeah, don't think anyone on TH plays on the european realms. If it's a european version your best sticking to whatever realm you think sounds cool. That's what I did.

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
And let me guess - there's no way to change to american? :(

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Just download the game.. It's around 2GB+, that should be American, and hopefully your CD-Key should work with it.

If not, return your current version and get a US version imported in. Try Amazon, or Ebay or something like that for US version.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.