Arena Shaman Arena

sabrio

Reaction score
Shaman Arena​

What is shaman Arena ?
Shaman Arena is kind of arena, with 12 shamans fighting againt themselves, or againt creeps.
Game Modes :
Shaman Arena features 4 Game Modes, with different ways of victory and defeat. But that's not all, these modes are also customizable at different ways.
Normal Mode : Players are hostiles to each other, or divided to 2/3 teams of players and each player/team must fufill an amount of kills to win the game.
Host can customize :
-The number of Kills Required to win (10/20/30/40/50)
-Number of teams (FFA/2/3)
-Creeps (Easy/Medium/Hard)
-Bosses (Yes/No)

Deathmatch Mode : This is like Normal Mode, but instead, players cannot rez after dying, and the last Shamans standing is the winner.
Customizable :
-Bosses (Yes/No)

Capture the Flags : A team of 2 players battle in two camps, to capture the other team flag and bring it back to yours.
Customizable :
-Number of flags to win (5/10/15)
-Merchants in Towns (Yes/No)

Againt the Creeps : Together, players must protect themselves againt waves of creeps.
Customizable :
-The number of Waves (10/20/30/40/50)
-Merchants in Town (Yes/No)
Shamans :
Players can choose between 7 (at the moment) shamans, each one can learn different abilities and have a different gameplay style .
Earth Shaman : Heal/Buffer
Blood Shaman : Melee DPS/Self Heal
Ice Shaman : Caster DPS/Debuffer
Fire Shaman : Caster AOE DPS
Storm Shaman : Caster DPS
Feral Shaman : Animal Transformation/DPS
Shadow Shaman : DPS/Debuffer

Abilities :
Abilities differs form other maps, since they aren't just Click and Fight, but they are triggered missiles that can be dodged or collide on doodads.
The challenging parts is that a positive missiles can benefits enemies while a negative missiles can hurt allies, or even yourself, beware when you send a fireball in your ally's direction

Creeps :
Creeps play a different role in the game depending in the game.
In "Againt the Creeps" mode, they are attacking a peaceful orcish village and the Shamans must stop them. But in Normal and Deathmatch, they just patrol in the map, looking for wounded players

Runes and Tomes :
Tomes are special books found in the ground or when slaying creeps, they are the only ways to get permanent stats boost.
Runes are special items which when aquired, doesn't just grant special Buffs, but also Debuffs, which can change the scales.
Here an example, a mighty runes that could gives 150% damage bonus for 5 second but causes the Hero to lost 10 hp/sec.

Stats :
Strenght : increases health, health regeneration and damage
Agility : increases attack speed, evasion, critical and armor (Physical)
Wisdom : increases mana, mana regen, spell damage/heal, spell critical.

This all I can give you for the moment, screenshots coming soon, hopefully.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Sounds nice.

Anyway, it may be a possible alternative to use things other than Shamans as well. Like those Stormreaver Warlocks, Eredars etc.

Anyway, do you work with GUI or JASS? That may be helpful for spellmakers who are interested to apply, since JASS knowledge is always good.

sabrio

Reaction score
I work with GUI but I accept JASS spellmakers.
Nice idea, I could use Stormreaver warlocks as Warlock/Necromancers

Summoned

Reaction score
I know enough JASS to make spells. Just PM me the details of the spells you want made and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Attached test spell.

sabrio

Reaction score
I'm back

Sorry for haven't showed any sign of life these last days (or months ? :) )
I have got some life's problem but I'm ready to work again in the map.
Throught, Summoned who was supposed to do my projectile system hasn't shown any sign of life, I'd like if there is someone else willing to make me a projectile system that contains the features :
  • The projectile can collide on both allies and enemies
  • The projecticle collide in Air Pathing Blocker
  • The project cast spell at every unit in "X" range when colliding (negative spells affect allies and positive affect enemies, too)
  • No missile if casted in self
  • User-friendly
  • Possibility to change speed
  • Have a timed life for projectiles if they don't collide on something

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
I have a projectile system that pretty much fills all those conditions, I'll send it to you in a PM. (Not sure if you can open it with WE since i use EGUI, if you want to use it and you don't use EGUI i'll see if i can de-eguize it.)

EDIT: Nevermind, can't figure out how to send via PM so I'll post it here instead.
EDIT2: If you try the map in wc3, almost all of the Archers skills use the system. And there's some sneak peek of some spells i made for my friends map too.

sabrio

Reaction score
Sorry, but I find your spells a little complex (they are cool, throught)
There is lots of triggers and no comments. :eek:

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Ah, ok. The reason for no comments is that I never make comments since i'm usually the only one who will read them. (I never planned to release that system.) And it isn't that complex, it's actually pretty easy to use. You just set the base speed of the projectile to the distance you want it to move every 0.02 secs, and point value is the range of the missile.
Anyway, just send me a PM if you want to use the system and I'll give full details on how to use etc. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.