Shop Question

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ok I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make it so that when a shop sells one unit it takes and never sells any more units? Does that make sense?:cool:

Ithladir

Reaction score
this trigger might work:

Code:
Sells unit
    Events
        Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to Footman
    Actions
        Player - Make Footman Unavailable for training/construction by (Owner of (Triggering unit))
        Player - Make Footman Unavailable for training/construction by (Owner of (Triggering unit))

but instead of footman u take the unit u want simply :) and the action command for as many units u wanna make "none buy able" ^^

[EDIT]: Hmmm it might be a problem if you wanna sell that particular unit from somewhere else :l

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well I'm only selling it from one building for each player. Would it take it away from each player if just one bought one because I wouldn't like that. And Sells Unit at the top of your thing that is just what you would call this right?

manofsteel

Reaction score
Set the field: -Stock Replenish Interval- to something high for each unit that you don`t want to sell twice.

Ithladir

Reaction score
Well I'm only selling it from one building for each player. Would it take it away from each player if just one bought one because I wouldn't like that.

Well yeah i think it would :l

And Sells Unit at the top of your thing that is just what you would call this right?

Well it does exist a event namned:
Code:
but u can allways set a condition that it has to be XXX unit that sells it.

Ithladir

Reaction score
Set the field: -Stock Replenish Interval- to something high for each unit that you don`t want to sell twice.

Wow that is an ugly way of doing it ^^ but well u could allways set maxstocksize (if it only sells 1 unit) to 1.

Ithladir

Reaction score
btw if the shop is no longer needed (that is if it dont sell or do anything else) why dont just remove it? (with a simple trigger)

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is what I have and its not working.

trigger_help.JPG

btw if the shop is no longer needed (that is if it dont sell or do anything else) why dont just remove it? (with a simple trigger)

If you can tell me how to do that I'd prefer that. XD

Ithladir

Reaction score
well i guess the problem is that i dont think the peon sells the unit right ^^? for the condition click target the shop instead (if not the peon is the shop that is).

Ithladir

Reaction score
If you can tell me how to do that I'd prefer that. XD

Simple ^^
trigger:

Code:
Remove Shop
    Events
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to (your shop)
    Actions
        Unit - Remove (Selling unit) from the game

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The fel peon is what I'm trying to sell and a building is the shop.

Edit: Lets go try that simple one.

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
YAY it works dude that was exactly what I needed thank you so much. XD Sorry for long waits in reply time. XD

Also +rep for you :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.