Signature Tournament - Round 3: Voting

Round 3 Voting

• Total voters

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
Round 3 Voting:
Theme: Muddy Waters
Please vote for the best sig between the two fighting user. Try to keep the voting legal. ;)

User's Signatures:

====================================================================
1º Battle:

Uberplayer: -> Desqualify

Narwain:
muddywaterssigtext.png

2º Battle:

Purgeandfire:
burstofcolorly0.jpg

w/e:
28130778en8.jpg

Start Voting! ;)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
w/e was much nicer. I dont like the rainbow-ey thing.

Also, all these people not handing in sigs is terrible. Ruins the whole point of this.

(Not picking on you Uberplayer, others have done it aswell)

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
>Omg, Narwy's sig ownz. As usual...:(

And thats why I picked him to be the winner of the tournament.

>Sorry purge :^(

ditto

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I voted for Purge, because I couldn't see what had been done to w/e's sig. It sort of looks like any picture, with some text saying blues. It would be much easier to know if I saw the original.
I like the idea of Purge's sig, but I think it misses something. The rainbow thing looks very out of place, and 'color' is written as if it was a gameboy color commercial :p I also like how the picture "rocks". (I guess it's just the guy on the picture that rocks, but the whole signature seems to rock, imo. Which is really neat! :cool:)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
The original of mine looks a little different. I suppose w/e's is too.

http://www.mediastorehouse.com/image/Muddy-Waters-American-Blues-singer_179858.jpg

Hehe :D

But for most, quality > quantity. That's why I try to auto assume the quantity when I critique. :p

My sig is a little random.

W/e's sig looks slightly overexposed.

Narwy's effects are amazing but the teal doesn't fit.

HAHAHAA! I seriously actually dig deep to find some critique. :\

Great job and best of luck guys! I'm going to get pwned! At least I reserve 3rd place :D

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Unfourtunately, I lost my original picture. But it was very different. Yes, I suppose I kind of overdid the exposure.

All in all, it is a great tournament. It would have been greater if Narwain had actually participated against others. :p
Sorry narwain, but you can be intimidating. :)

And purge, I think you have a great sig, but I think that the rainbow kind of ruined it for me because it contrasts too much with the old black and white theme of the photo. I think that if you had added more effects around the rainbow, such as some particles or external lighting, it would have easily pwned mine. :eek:

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I think the teal in Narwain's is awesome. And w/e has a point. The rainbow... totally screws it up.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
the rainbow idea was good but if u made it thinner it would look really nice

now about narwys somehow im just not feeling the sig, the effect is good but i just couldnt really feel the blues xD

anywayz gl u guys :p

Exide

Reaction score
See. Purge's original doesn't "rock", yet the signature does! :p
Imho, Purge's is the better one.

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
w/e got my vote :)

purge's semicoloured one doesnt work :/

anyway, what's a teal? im not so good in english ^^ sry

Exide

Reaction score
Teal is Player 3's color in Warcraft. A mix between blue and green. :p
For more information, see google.com :D

Speaking of Narwain's sig, I think the right side of the guy's head looks a bit weird.. well both sides those, but the right side looks more weird.

Reaction score
>Also, all these people not handing in sigs is terrible.
I know. I was against this when people began to do so. But I had pretty good reason for it.. It wouldn't have made any difference to voting, because it's impossible for me to get a single vote if I am against Narwain (only Narwain and I would vote me). We saw it in our sig battle. And then another reason is that I want to focus more on the WelpZones Cinematic Contest, because there I can actually do something..

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I know. I was against this when people began to do so. But I had pretty good reason for it.. It wouldn't have made any difference to voting, because it's impossible for me to get a single vote if I am against Narwain (only Narwain and I would vote me). We saw it in our sig battle. And then another reason is that I want to focus more on the WelpZones Cinematic Contest, because there I can actually do something..

Nevertheless, it's still polite to submit an entry reguardless if you think you can win or not.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wondering about that as well...

w00t, I can't wait to get owned next round! :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.