Simpely want an Healing ability, when you press skill bottom it heals your Hero

Ulla_t

Reaction score
Like omniknight i want a healing ability, not like "Holy Light" were you make a trigger that damages targets around you the target you heal.
What i want it, to press the ability, and it heals the hero that castes the spell, without making any targeting on a mob, can you help me? The damage the ability has to do, i can figure out myself!

THANKS -Ulla_T

Ulla_t

Reaction score
Ofcouse i want it to give more damage and heal more the higher level it is!

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
There aren't any default non-target healing abilities as far as I know. So you need to trigger it.

Base your ability on a default ability that is non-target, such as Berserk or you could use the "Channel" ability. If you don't know what the channel ability is, here is a tutorial.

Then remove all of the default effects of the ability. I recommend using Berserk because its the easiest ability to edit for what you want to do.

For the trigger, you want to do something like this:

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) equal to [your ability]
    • Actions
      • Set Heal_Amount = 100.00 + (50.00 x (level of (ability being cast)))
      • Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to (Current life of (Triggering unit) + Heal_Amount)

Heal_Amount is a REAL variable. The numbers you can tweak yourself.

Ulla_t

Reaction score
Would you like to do it for me, i cant figure the last part out (level of(ability being cast)))
Its something new you know

Ulla_t

Reaction score
Would you like to do it for me, i cant figure the last part out (level of(ability being cast)))
Its something new you know

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to mention that (level of (ability being cast)) is a conversion of Integer to Real. So you would choose "Conversion - Integer to Real" and then look for "Unit - Level of Ability" or something like that.

anjobihis

Reaction score
If you want to damage nearby enemies.
Use:
Unit Group - Pick every unit within (RANGE*) from the position of (Casting Unit) matching (Matching Unit) equals Enemy of (Casting Unit) equals True and (Matching Unit) equals to Structure equals False
----Actions
Set (UNIT GROUP VARIABLE*) - Picked Unit
Unit - Cause (Casting Unit) to damage (Picked unit) by (DAMAGE*) blah blah blah

you know it. :)

also use a custom script- call DestroyGroup(udg_(UNIT GROUP VARIABLE*))

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Heres the map you want. DOne in 10 minutes =] New Record!

Attachments

• Omnilight.w3x
    19.7 KB · Views: 160

educator

Reaction score
realise that this has been solved but isn't the item ability for scroll of regeneration is an instant cast that even has several other options (aoe, heal over time, possible mana regen, dispel when attacked) if u set the duration to 0.01 it would be pretty much instant. (discovered this from jungle trolls reborn:)

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
But it doesn't do damage like he wanted. Therefore this was a pointless thing to post. Please, if a problem has been solved, please don't post again, start another thread or find someone who has a problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.