Sound problems with games

Feralex

Reaction score
The games ive noticed that this happens on are Assassins Creed and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (damn Ubisoft!). Everything is fine until i start fighting in these games and then some sound skips or gets distorted or out of sync. So when alot is happening its like the game cant load the sound properly or something. It doesnt happen all the time but enough to irratate me especially since these specific games are ones ive actually payed for. It happens mostly in Assassins Creed and that worries me since Assassins Creed 2 is coming out to PC in a few days and ive already ordered it and i want the sound to work properly when i play it.
Ive tried every combination with the Hardware Acceleration and Sample Rate Conversion Quality sliders in the control panel but alas it does not seem to do anything.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Try lowering the graphic settings of the game to lowest, restart and then try it again.

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
Check the audio settings and if there is an EAX option or something turn it off (your hardware might not support it).

Feralex

Reaction score
Both of the games dont have any audio options except for changing volume as far as i know anyway.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
The games ive noticed that this happens on are Assassins Creed and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (damn Ubisoft!). Everything is fine until i start fighting in these games and then some sound skips or gets distorted or out of sync. So when alot is happening its like the game cant load the sound properly or something. It doesnt happen all the time but enough to irratate me especially since these specific games are ones ive actually payed for. It happens mostly in Assassins Creed and that worries me since Assassins Creed 2 is coming out to PC in a few days and ive already ordered it and i want the sound to work properly when i play it.
Ive tried every combination with the Hardware Acceleration and Sample Rate Conversion Quality sliders in the control panel but alas it does not seem to do anything.

Assassins Creed 1 is unfixable. Trust me, i tried my ass off for about 2 months fixing it. Needless to say, if you have an on board sound card, which many many people do, you're screwed. Nothing will fix it, it's the games problem. I'm quite sure it's the same problem with Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. I doubt it's going to stay the same on AC 2 though, because many have complained about it for AC1. Sorry ^^

Feralex

Reaction score
Ive noticed that many people have had sound problems with AC1 so yeah hopefully AC2 will work better. I forgot to mention that when i bought the game the sound worked fine, its when i moved this started to happen. Im using different speakers now, but ive tried playing with my headset that i always used back when i bought the game but the problem was still there. So somehow when i moved my black box of awesomeness was altered somehow to screw up the sound of AC1 and R6V2? A mystery of epic proportions.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.