Sound

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> Uh, when I open the files I can get into the artist but the music still wont show?

Do you mind rephrasing that? Why don't you create a new thread here? That way we could keep it on-topic, and more people could help you.

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Not meaning to oppose you Rheias, just wanted to point out some other sites that it is legal to download and use those musics from.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/

The legality of Downloading musics is entirely dependent on what you are downloading (and not where you got it from).

AFAIK most if not all on Jamendo ARE %100 free and legal to use, whereas something like Evanescence is not free and is illegal.

Note there are distinctions between FREE and Legal.

I would say that TH does support legal music downloading (think open maps) but not the illegal sort (which is related to the copy protection and illegal map opening sort of thing.)

Hope this helps and or clears some things up? :)

NetherHawk

Reaction score
ughh u can convert songs in itunes to mp3 format, under preferences i guess when u import the song to library.

ps: i didnt know it till my sis told me ><!

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> NetherHawk

I'm not sure I understood you completely (your post wasn't very clear), however, did you try right clicking on a song and choosing the option "Convert Selection to MP3"? I never used it, but my guess is that it will do what you need.

Please, do try to create a new thread if you want to keep talking about iTunes, so far, this thread has nothing to do with World Editor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.