Spell Ideas For My Remake Of Footman Frenzy

adeoin

Reaction score
I need some spell ideas, my mind for some reason just went blank and I have no ideas. I can make some triggered spells and I'm new at JASS even so give me your ideas nothing meant to be eye candy. Something practical yet cool.

Rage Runner The Lightning Knight
Model:Demon Hunter
Type: Has abilities to kill large amt of units
Att: Agility

Witchwood The Druid
Model: The druid of claw
Type: Semi support, also hero tanker
Att: Int

Wolf King
Model: Giant Dire Wolf
Type:Not very adept at 1 vs 1 fights with heros but can take down units fast.
Att:Str

Axel the Swordsman
Model: Dranaei Harbinger
Type: Stealthy and single unit spells(non aoe)
Att: Agi

Ajax The God Of War
Model: Grom (Red)
Type:Very Balanced in all aspects(meant for begginers, still nothing op.)
Att:Agi

Kyo Ocean Demon
Model: Furion
Type: Kills massive amt of units with aoe spells high damage/ low hp and stats
Att:Int

Arachne Lost soul
Model:Wraith
Type:weak in damage but poison and curses greatly handicap it's enemy
Att:Int

The quoted ones are done.

(will update with more if i get more.)

Thanks In Advance
~Calvin

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Isils the Assassin
Model: Warden
Type: Strong vs heroes, survival hero, can learn the abilities of an assassin (Blink, Jump, Backstab, Invisibility, poison dagger, etc)
Att: Agi

And the thread title is "Spell Ideas For My Remake Of Footman Frenzy", but your requesting for heroes

edit3: aw, LOL I THOUGH YOU WHERE REQUIESTING FOR HEROES LOL, I"LL THINK OF SPELLS LATER anyways, just add my hero, it seems to be awesome

EDIT: haha lol, my new avatar is funny lol FITA crackers.
EDIT2: lol, off-topic, rite now, i'm having a snack.

INCINERATE

Reaction score
Sludge monstrosity

-Acid Splash = basically acid bomb with no armor reduction, instead make the acid slow units in area of effect for a % of its move-speed and deal damage over time.

-Acidic Touch = Envenom spear ability .. poison's any unit you attack, and deals damage over time while Stacking each poison attack.

-Sludge Minions= basically make it a melee version of firelord summons, with mini sludges as the model file instead

Ultimate = Summon the Kraken , its a legendary Sea Monster who is Sludges evil Twin , sludge grew up on land, kraken grew up in the sea, Auto spawns tentacles in Aoe with lots of watery effects , the tenciles have bash and cleave, The whole karken is made up of 2 units, THE HEAD, And The tenticles. Model found here http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=108114 <----- Fuking Epic

adeoin

Reaction score
thanks incenerate, but i think those spells are too simple they just require a little tweaking in the object editor.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Korn Berserker
Model: Felguard
Name: Nostradamus
type: tank/killing units fast

Firey Cleave
Active
Nostradamus swings his axe in a massive arc(360) dealing damage to all units that are hit and knocking them back, and causes them to burn for 5 seconds after

Master's Call
Active
Nostradamus slams the ground with his axe causing all units in an area around him to be dragged to him.

Lust for Blood
Passive
With every unit kill, Nostradamus gains a small amount of hp. When he kills a hero, he gains a few strength points permenatley.

Frenzied Attacks - Ultimate
Active
Temporarily reduces the cooldown of Fiery Cleave and Masters call to 1 second. Lasts for a short period of time.

---------------------------------------------------
Witchwood the Druid

Blessing of Nature
Active
Witchwood casts a chain spell that heals a unit. The spell then continues to heal X more units with the amount healed increased by 8% each bounce.

Bearform
Active
Witchwood turns himself into a bear. In bearform, he has an aura that increases armor and life regeneration, he has an ability that forces all units in a large area to attack him, he has an ability which causes him to gain health very quickly (frenzied regeneration), and he has an ability which allows him to take a percentage less damage from all enemy hero attacks. Witchwood can not cast his Druidform spells in bearform. He can stay in bearform for as long as he likes.

Call of Cenarious
Active
Witchwood calls for the aid of Cenarious. 4 random units are summoned. Units that could be summoned include wolves, bears, furbolgs, spiders, owls, crabs, and many more. Each animal type has their own unique ability

Nature's Strength/Agility
Passive
Causes nearby heroes to recieve a bonus to wither their strength or agility. Depending on which selection witchwood chooses. (an aura that gives either strength or agility depending on what's toggeled)

adeoin

Reaction score
wow nice Avaleirra + rep! I really like those spells, I'll be using them for sure.

Other Note: Do you know how to do Lust For Blood, because I'm not sure how to add health and strength.

Nexor

Reaction score
He regains health, it's not increase max hp, simply set unit's life to current life + X

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Howabout a spell that picks all units in an AOE, and knocks them back? Like AOE Knockback?

Questionaire

Reaction score
Wolf King

-Howl of Terror

Does what the normal ability does, sorry for not being more original.

-Blood Lust

Increases attack speed for X amount of time, and healing the Wolf King for X percent of damage caused.

-Forest Movement

Basically a windwalk for escaping, with either a backstab damage bonus or perhaps passively increases movement speed.

-Wolf Instincts -Ultimate

High chance critical strike. If you don't want the Wolf King to be that good against heroes then you could increase effectiveness a bit and make it so that it doesn't work on heroes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hell Bull

Model: Hell Bull

Name: I don't know.

As for abilities, I'll get back to ya in a min, gotta go for now.

adeoin

Reaction score
@ Questionaire: nice ideas I'll use some of em

@Avalierra/Hydra: thanks :D

more ideas please. feel free to come up with your own heroes 2

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Furbolg Shaman - (name here)
Role: Support/dps

Shamanic Rage
Active
(name here) releases a roar of the ages causing all nearby friendly units to be consumed with a shamanic frenzy. This causes them to attack faster, deal more damage, and move faster. Unfortunatley units become more vulnerable when enraged so they have reduced armor.

Spirit Totem
Active
(name here) places a totem at a target location. Depending on the terrain it is placed on, it will have a different effect.

<you can choose which terrain triggers what>
Earth - slows enemies
Fire - does damage and burns
Ice - attacks with a chance to crit
Lightning - Causes any unit who casts a spell to have chain lightning cast upon them

Empowering Spirits
Passive
(name here) listens to the spirits and gains strength from them. For each nearby dead unit (name here) will receive a bonus to his strength and intelligence.

Elemental Enhancement
Passive
Depending on what terrain (name here) is on. He will gain an effect for his attacks.

<once again you can choose which terrain triggers what>
Fire - does dps
Ice - slows
Earth - chance to stun
Lightning - chance to purge

Questionaire

Reaction score
All right, Hell Bull abilities:

-Torturous Grasp

Basically Aerial Shackles only for all types of units, and you might have to find a model on hiveworkshop.com to match it, I know theres one, saw it in a map once.

-Hellish Mace

Increases attack damage and inflicts the target with a poison.

-Bulk Up

Increases Strength

-Bovine from Hell [Ultimate]

Temporarily increases damage, health, and attack speed. My advice is to make it short CD but relatively high mana cost.

~~~~~~~~~

So the Hell Bull would be a hero killer, but has Bulk Up for increased survivability.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel the Swordsman - I love assassins.

---

-Shadow Walk

Wind Walk, obviously, my reccomendation was going to be to actually have it slow him down when he's invisible, and have a really high backstab damage, but then he could sneak up on a hero in the base and kill him easily, so he'd become a bit of a "gay" hero, so there goes that. So do it whatever way you like :)

-Poisoned Dagger

Basically Shadow Strike, initial damage, DoT, but then add an extra slow poison to it.

-Sprint

A good getaway ability, if you choose to go with this then increase Axel's base damage by alot but decreas his health.

-Dangerous Double

Mirror image that deals half as much damage and takes just as much damage, only one mirror image.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rage Runner

---

-Static Aura

Decreases movement and attack speed of all nearby enemy units.

-Chain Lightning

Nothing wrong with going with the classics!

-Positive Charge

Basically immolation, only a lightning version. Not sure what model to use though, might have to go searching for one.

-Thunderstorm [Ultimate]

Monsoon. Or you could make it like Tornado, only have lightning coming from it. You would give the Tornado an auto-casting single target Forked Lightning.

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Hmm...
Paradox.
Kills the unit as well as massively damages all units around that unit.. But then again.. If the unit isn't alive to damage those units, and the spells purpose is to make that unit damage the other units... AAAHG.

The spell displays a game message with this
"The statement below is false"
"The statement above is true"
Well, You know the rest :p

Questionaire

Reaction score
Okay here's a hero I currently have in my map. You can replace it with any theme, name, model or whatever you like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gul'dan
-High Warlock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Chained Death

Basically Chain Lightning only with finger of death model. My advice, low damage, high amount of jumps, low mana cost, long cd.

-Fear Aura

Decreases damage of nearby enemy units, inverted Command Aura.

-Hellfire

Rocket Clusters only with the Fireball animation, I think it's called Black Drake.

-Inferno or Rain of Chaos or Hellish Rain [Ultimate]

For Inferno make a powerful Infernal. For Rain of Chaos do multiple weaker ones. For Hellish rain make it rain of fire only with the Infernal Meteor animations, and every now and then have an infernal spawn there.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Elder Demon
model - archimonde (might be kil'jaedan but make it the red one)
name - Gardaenus
type - hero killer caster/summons support

Ritual of the Dark Gods
Passive
Whenever Gardaenus kills an enemy unit, it will become one of the random demon units with unique abilities. Maximum of 5 demons at a time.

Fel stalker - mana burn
Succubus - Seduce
Satyr - Raise dead
Infernal Contraption - ( no special ability, jsut long attack range)
mini infernal - immolation

Demonic Outrage
Passive
Everytime Gardaenus attacks an enemy unit he gains 1% bonus attack speed which lasts for 10 seconds.

Fireball
Active
Gardaenus launches a fireball that burns enemies for his intelligence every half a second. Lasts 5 seconds.

Anarchy
Active
Causes 3 massive explosions to hit 5 random heroes on the map. May hit allies and self.

adeoin

Reaction score
@Questionaire: thanks for all those ideas question but i think those are way to simple, ehh i need spells that have are unique to the defualt spells

@Tyman: LOL

@Avaleirra: I like your spell ideas so if you got more bring em here :DDDD

+rep to all of you

Bump* Keep the ideas coming please.

black.sheep

Reaction score
Heres a random spell that I think might be good.
Dispersal Dream (+Rep to the guy who can tell me where this came from)
Causes the user to release a powerful energy beam that blasts the target unit. The energy blast moves onto nearby units and if a unit is killed, it will explode doing more damage.

Basicly, it causes an AoE explosion around the target, which then causes AoE explsions around all the units hit by the first explsion, this continues until there are no more units that can be hit by explosions, or until it reaches a limit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.