Spell Request Thread [GUI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
well, i to am all for the item grenade idea, if you could post that would be useful. credit on my rpg map and possibly some +rep if i like it ;)
a spell i allways thought was neet was a storm bolt tornado. this spell is simple enough to make but if you use some sick model files and cpecial effects you can get some pretty sweet effects going. storm bolt is actualyl my all time favorite spell.. i enjoy making chain storm bolts, mass AOE storm bolts tornado storm bolts (a tornado that shoots bolts at enemies as it turns <- not random, does in a spiral) anyway. i love the hammer... i love the stun... i love the damage! i love stormbolt ;) anyway, i thought this may be usefu to you i meen, my obsession with storm bolt is so large i just felt like expressing it to someone.
hope you appreciate what i had to say.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Uhm ok
Could you make me a skill that creates dummies that form a letter F and Z like the one in the move dare devil he had D and D :D

morcius

Reaction score
MULTYSHOT "Fires multiple arrows". Multi-Shot splits one arrow into many, each arrow doing 75% of your normal full damage.The spread of the arrows is controllable, but you can never hit any individual monster with more than one arrow per Multi-shot. Even if you fire 10 arrows right into a monster, it will only take damage from one of them, with the other nine continuing on (possibly hitting other targets). This makes this skill great for doing minor damage to every monster in a large group at once, but useless for doing big damage to any individual monster; you'd do bigger damage to a single target with your basic Attack skill.

Level 1 - 3 arrows
Level 2 - 6 arrows
Level 3 - 10 arrows

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
R@_no_Wyrm i'm making your spells because Mr. Death seems like death^^ and because i got nothing to do

morcius

Reaction score
Omg are you drunk ? This is spell request tread ! I requested for spell . And also what i should o with barrage ? Code spell for me if you know how to do it.

junz13

Reaction score
Sorry forgot to confirm my email...ehehehhe can you make me a toss skill?? Like Tiny in DotA? thanx in advance ^^

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
Hey this thread seems kinda cool... alright well i got a request. can you make me a spell where the hero targets an enemy, and he slams the ground causing him to go under ground and causes ripple in the enemies direction which deforms the terrain for a split second in the path it takes, then the hero pops out(with another slam special effect) at the targeted unit and deals damage to the enemy once he gets there.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
(err... I'm not stealing threads, but I cannot hold the urge of replying :p)

@junz13
Search for it in the Spell Section.

@Drunken_God
He wants it to be 'controllable' while Barrage doesn't, and Barrage will simply ruin the Hero's attack with Orb Effects (and it won't work with Melee Heroes)
Plus, he wants it to do 75% damage, and I believe Barrage cannot do that.

snmiglight

Reaction score
can you do this skill for me? it is from Dota's Huskar.

Berserker's Blood
Huskar feels each of his wounds and channels the pain, increasing attack speed and damage for each 5% missing health. First bonus starts at full health.

Level 1 - 3% IAS and 3 Damage
Level 2 - 6% IAS and 6 Damage
Level 3 - 9% IAS and 9 Damage

Passive

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Tip :

You can do it by making a trigger that periodically checks (picks) all Huskar-type units.
Then check for it's HP percentage, and level its ability (Item Attack Speed Bonus and Item Damage Bonus*) accordingly.

*Glove of Haste and Claws of Attack ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.