Spell Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rev. Coders

to Arigon: 2nd post of the thread, attachments

to Uareanoob: im guessing the bug is all the numbers that go in the chat box when useing it?

thevoden

Reaction score
Thanks!

For the bone wall can you also add that the bones "grow" from the target OUTWARDS so its more realistic? Rather than instantly building the wall, make it build it 1 by one from the center to the outward.

Also rather than removing the bone wall, simply destroy it so it shows the bone wall collapsing.

ANd i know i can easily change the spell so it can target a ground rather than a unit.

A

Arigon

no no i mean do i download it into warcraftIII>maps or where do i install it on my computer

R

Rev. Coders

lol ok, thanks again :) ill tets it out again and if i like it ill add into my map :) also is it possible to make it so the hero cant attack when its used? or is it not? if not thats fine

post when you re-upload plz and thankyou :)

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
lol ok, thanks again :) ill tets it out again and if i like it ill add into my map :) also is it possible to make it so the hero cant attack when its used? or is it not? if not thats fine

post when you re-upload plz and thankyou :)

Fixed. If you attack you break the spell and the spell ends.
Thanks!

For the bone wall can you also add that the bones "grow" from the target OUTWARDS so its more realistic? Rather than instantly building the wall, make it build it 1 by one from the center to the outward.

Also rather than removing the bone wall, simply destroy it so it shows the bone wall collapsing.

ANd i know i can easily change the spell so it can target a ground rather than a unit.

I could make it grow but that woudl take some heavy changes.

The the collasping doesn't work cause those units don't have a death animation. If you find a model I could do it.

thevoden

Reaction score
Creating a special effect would be good enough. Just make me be able to change the special effect at a future time.

And please if you dont mind, change it so it "grows" outward to make it more animate.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
If you're still taking requests here's one:

Spell Name: Sunfire
Duration: 10sec
Channeling first 5 seconds, then you loose control over it and it moves on its own will.
Description:
"Sunfire
Damage Type: Fire
Channeling
Damage: Player Intellect per second
Mana cost: 455
Lasts: 10 Seconds
Cooldown: 1min
Tooltip:
Jaamar calls forth the full fury of the sun, a pillar of fire breaks through the clouds
damaging all adjacent enemies. But the pillar is uncontrollable after 5 seconds of channeling
it will break loose from the Geomancers control and move around on it's own for 5 seconds." - Tooltip as used in my map.
MUI: No, does not have to be
Levels: 1
Others: Nothing really, just some things that looks nice is that when it starts you can use resurection model, then perhaps a repetative partial flamestrike.

Other: You seem like a guy who knows enough of triggers to do this, my though (but I ran into problems) is to create a dummy att targeted point with permanent immolation, set him to stuck for 5 seconds and then add something similar to the critter move that's already in WE.
Then for effects set model attachments on the dummys origin.

Hope it's original enough for you ;)

+rep for good result ^^

thevoden

Reaction score
I see.

I was talking about whenever the Bone Wall's duration is gone, it will show like an "explosion" type of special effect. Since it doesn't have a death animation.

A

Arigon

Lets say i want to download bone wall. I go to first page and download. I hit save now where on my computer do i download it to?

A

Arigon

Uranoob i would like to put a link under all of my post how do i do that?

RueK

Reaction score
I hope my spell is finished soon because i would like to request another :p ima rep you of course.

R

Rev. Coders

some crazy shit man... idk if this is jsut some shit i did when i put the skill into my map, but once i put it in and everything and a bunch of shit after like an hour of work i saved the map, saves fine, open up bnet to test, i click the map and hit Create, unable to find the map, i take out the spell, works fine, idk what up with dis man

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.