Not open for further replies.

RueK

Reaction score
Doom, target/hero. +dummy unit kaboom robot+ flame striek model

? lol ignore me

R

Rev. Coders

OffTopic:

Uareanoob, may I have your Battle.net account name so I cna give you credits for the spell. Thanks

takethat

Reaction score
Spell Name: Hundred Arrows
Description: Require 2.5seconds to cast, after casting the spell, elemental(same type each time) arrow will form beside, ontop, behind or infront of the caster. Forming arrow every 1 second. Used 2seconds to form the arrows(random for homing or non homing), then the arrow will fly towards enemy(caster movable). Caster stunned or died will have 35% the remaining arrows will still shoot out.

If caster being moved away(like entering indoor or leaving the house) will disable all of the spell.

If there are no enemy within 1500 range, the spell will not be enable(cant initial).

Damage base on caster's max mana (5%)
MUI: (Yes or no) if can, gui
Levels:
lvl1 damage 5% arrows 20 casting time 2.5sec
lvl2 damage 10% arrows 50 3sec
lvl3 damage 15% arrows 75 4.5sec
lvl4 damage 20% arrows 100 7sec
Others: If possible, there are 4 element, fire water wind earth, each with different effect, fire(slash) water(slow) wind(critical) earth(bash)

R

Rev. Coders

Spell Name: Hundred Arrows
Description: Require 2.5seconds to cast, after casting the spell, elemental(same type each time) arrow will form beside, ontop, behind or infront of the caster. Forming arrow every 1 second. Used 2seconds to form the arrows(random for homing or non homing), then the arrow will fly towards enemy(caster movable). Caster stunned or died will have 35% the remaining arrows will still shoot out.

If caster being moved away(like entering indoor or leaving the house) will disable all of the spell.

If there are no enemy within 1500 range, the spell will not be enable(cant initial).

Damage base on caster's max mana (5%)
MUI: (Yes or no) if can, gui
Levels:
lvl1 damage 5% arrows 20 casting time 2.5sec
lvl2 damage 10% arrows 50 3sec
lvl3 damage 15% arrows 75 4.5sec
lvl4 damage 20% arrows 100 7sec
Others: If possible, there are 4 element, fire water wind earth, each with different effect, fire(slash) water(slow) wind(critical) earth(bash)

just read that and i couldnt understand any of it...

offtopic: 65 posts and u haven't fully registered... sad...

R

rootbeer

elow evryone! i'm new here nd i just wnt 2 request this ability

Spell Name: CURSED EARTH (AURA, PASSIVE)

Description: An aura that reduces movement speed of enemy units within 300 AOE when they step in to blighted terrain; but increases attack damage of friendly units within 600 AOE that step in to blighted terrain (including hero itself, of course).

MUI: (Yes or no) yes

Levels: three

lvl1: 10% minus movement speed to enemies that step into blight; increased attack damage by 10% to allied units that step into blight.

lvl2: 20% minus movement speed to enemies that step into blight; increased attack damage by 20% to allied units that step into blight.

lvl3: 30% minus movement speed to enemies that step into blight; increased attack damage by 30% to allied units that step into blight.

Others: No effect to allied/enemy units when they are not on blight; if affected units steps out of blight, then the effects must be removed from the very moment they move out of blight.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
HTML:
Basically like WoW charge? I get your spell I'll try to make is soon.

Yeah like WoW Charge, tried to make it myself but didn't went so well.

Thank you

K

kad032000

In order to make things easier, I updated the description of my request with a few alternatives listed in order of preference. Pick whichever is the most feasible.

R

Rev. Coders

elow evryone! i'm new here nd i just wnt 2 request this ability

Spell Name: CURSED EARTH (AURA, PASSIVE)

Description: An aura that reduces nearby enemies' movement speed when they step in to blighted terrain; but increases nearby allied units' attack damage that step in to blighted terrain. 900 AOE.

MUI: (Yes or no) yes

Levels:3levels
lvl1: 10% minus movement speed to enemies that step into blight; increased attack damage by 10% to aliied units that step into blight.
lvl2: 20% minus movement speed to enemies that step into blight; increased attack damage by 20% to aliied units that step into blight.
lvl3: 30% minus movement speed to enemies that step into blight; increased attack damage by 30% to aliied units that step into blight.

Others: No effect to allied/enemy units when they are not on blight

Offtopic: welcome to TheHelper.net :D
OnTopic: hows my spell coming and may i again ask what you WC3 name is incase u missed my post?

A

Arigon

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85822 spell test map if you want it =D.

As for my spell:Hide
Turns a movable invis on.
levels-3, 1 last 10 seconds, 2 last 30 seconds, 4 last 2 minutes
MUI- no idea what that is

As for my spell:Backstab
Description:Only works from behind the unit with hide on(piercing damage)Range needs to be the same as a normal melee hero.
Levels 3, 1 doubles damage, 2 triples damage, 3 instant kill
MUI- no idea what that is
Other:would love to have dark lights come out of the tip of the weapon for the effect same for hide exept on his body.

sorry about breaking your first rule but these two kindve go hand and hand.

If your feeling generous and you want to make a halfling, rogue hero model with a dagger in his right hand and a short sword in his left hand feel free to. That would be soo cool.

Oh and one more thing, how do i use spells i download.

R

Rev. Coders

alright cool, its ok if you cant fix it, unless its a big bug something that HAS to be fixed and all, if its small im fine with it, and again, can i get your WC3 battle.net name to give credits to you for the spell? I don't want to be stealing your work.

To Arigon: when you download the spell, open the map and copy the Spell from 1 map to the other and copy the Triggers from 1 map to the other(thats how i would do it at least)

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
alright cool, its ok if you cant fix it, unless its a big bug something that HAS to be fixed and all, if its small im fine with it, and again, can i get your WC3 battle.net name to give credits to you for the spell? I don't want to be stealing your work.

Uareanoob
KiIIler_Rayven
MegaKiII

R

Rev. Coders

To Uareanoob: thanks, I added those names into my loading screen.
To akasixcon: look at the second post of the thread and you will see

A

Arigon

To Arigon: when you download the spell, open the map and copy the Spell from 1 map to the other and copy the Triggers from 1 map to the other(thats how i would do it at least)

where do i download it though, any specific location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.