Spell REQUEST-tracking dogs

mordocai

Reaction score
hey guys, i have a spell request that i cant do by myself or at all.
Hero backround-
My hero is a hunter that uses his dog in combination with his spells so he utilizes both the tracking and brutal skills of the dog in combination with his knowledge of the living species.

Spell Request- My spell request is that the cast puts his hand on the ground(an animation), and once that happens 4lines come out from the casters hands(dogs that are underground(hopefully configuerable line models)), that then track down the targeted unit. The is NOT channeling, and once the dogs find the target the pop-up suprising the enemy and bite him(they do dmg(25*level), and hold the target for (1*level) seconds. When the dogs hold the enemy id like to make dogs spawn at these points on the enemy with a 90degree rotation(vertically); hand(both), feet(both), and head(like its dangling). If you guys need more clarification i can draw up a picture
EDIT; drew a pweerty pic for you guys

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 164

mordocai

Reaction score
the concept yes. Its the draeni akuma and hes a hunter. So idea yes but not that type of map

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well, the way you wan't the tracdogs to move is very specific, I'd do it, but, hell I can't make the parabola....Hm... also the actual hand-biting is extreamly hard to make... why don't you just change the spell ?

mordocai

Reaction score
uhm well i thought all you had to do was make an attachment to his hand using sfx, then delete it. And its fine if only one line goes straight from caster to target. If the hand sfx is too hard then, just spawn a dog attached to the top of his head signifying he is being held

mordocai

Reaction score
i am and right now this is beyond my skills. Im only at the basics of learning a sliding unit movement it baffles me atm

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.