Standard size for an icon?

troyboy

Reaction score
Hey im looking for the standard size for a warcraft 3 icon.

just got photoshop and hoping to learn how to do it.

troyboy

Reaction score
so where can i find the programmes to change photshop files into ones i can use in my map?

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Step by Step instructions to Open Warcraft 3 Viewer
(Obligatory Disclaimer Note: these instructions are for Right-handed mouse holding people only. Sorry. I feel like discriminating against Lefties. Use your brains you lazy Lefties. Dont like it? Call my lawyer.)

.02) Put hand on mouse.
.03) Push mouse around with hand. Might like to try sideways and/or backwards and forwards until the cursor hovers over the blue link. I don't know of many mouses that can do Z height yet.
.04) Hold hand holding mouse with other hand.
.05) Lift hand holding mouse "right index finger" and extend (SLOWLY! We dont want you to strain a muscle). Hover tip of "right index finger" over "left mouse button."
.06) Pause finger, release hand holding hand holding mouse and extend ex-hand holding hand holding mouse to your left-hand side of the keyboard where the coffee cup is. Grab coffee* and take a swig, since you will need to recharge after all that effort.

Hereafter repeat steps .02 - .06 as necessary to complete the following tasks. Might want to consider boiling the Water jug/kettle/pot at this point. To understand how to do that, please refer to one of the many manuals on Boiling Water, not made by this author.

1.) Click the left mouse button on blue link. (Supplementary Leftie Freebie Note follows): Or right mouse button if you have mouse controls swapped.
2.) Select the location to download to. I suggest Desktop, unless you have some sort of "downloads" folder that you regularly save things to.
3.) Extract the program that is connected to the blue link, inside the zip file after pushing your mouse over said blue link. To understand how to Extract, please download and read one of the many "unzipper" programs available for your convenience. I like this one "7-Zip". Specifically you will need to read up on "Extracting." It's in there somewhere.
4.) Run the setup program, if it is included. (Supplementary Leftie Freebie Note follows): Otherwise known as "Install". If there is no install, You might be screwed. In that case you will have to view this manual.

.06) (Obligatory Health and Safety Break)

5.) Please refer to steps .02 - .06 to Run the program. Usually labeled *.exe. In this case, (since this is a <refer Title of Article> the program is "Warcraft 3 Viewer.exe".) **

6.) If you have followed the instruction in this manual you should successfully be looking at a blue background(ed) screen that is displayed inside the aforementioned hand holding hand holding mouse being pushed after blue link is click and program is extracted and run. If not, then repeat steps .00 through 5. until a satisfactory result is complete.

Troubleshooting Section
Tools needed.
a.) Physical Manifestation Implementer.
b.) Mental Capacity Checker.
c.) Dog.
d.) Objectivity-Increaser-9000™. Alternate version.
e.) Life-Expectancy-Decreaser. Actually You'll need a couple of these.

Due to a shortage in staffing the author refused to fill out this section any further.

** Obligatory EndNote: Please be aware this manual is for Users of the operating system known as Windows (XP) Home Edition©™. Other operating systems are not covered by this Manual and have no guarantee to work the same way as described in this manual. Other hand operating methods are also not covered in this manual. By reading the Title in this Manual, you have already accepted that your choices determine your own consequences, and so by extension indemnify the author of any damage you may do to your coffee hand©, coffee mug, happy feelings, keyboard, operating system, monitor, house, or any other physical object you interact with, including mental capacity and emotional state in following the directions described in this manual. Please stop kicking my dog.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
>Last post
What the heck did you write that now .. "/ Good but .. eermh nothing.. good :D

>Push mouse around with hand. Might like to try sideways and/or backwards and forwards until the cursor hovers over the blue link. I don't know of many mouses that can do Z height yet.
Hahaha

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
>Last post
What the heck did you write that now .. "/ Good but .. eermh nothing.. good :D
Precisely. "Silly question = silly answer" My Reply is in reference to "How do I open Warcraft 3 Viewer?"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.