Starcraft 2 Pre-Order Price Fluctuating

Reaction score
So guys, what's the cheapest you've seen the SC2 pre-order go for?
Today I found a reputable website that has it going for $45; I'm considering cancelling my $60 pre-order too...

Can anyone top that?

EDIT: Deal is off, game is back to $59.99

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ermmm where'd you find that?

I was just gonna go out at midnight to the Gamestop down the block and pick it up. haha

sqrage

Reaction score
No, that's fine. I'm sure everyone would be thankful about saving $10-15. I'm not sure about if I should go with that yet though, because of the posibility of waiting 7 days for shipping. :eek:

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
most sites have a pre-order policy stating that they can change the price.. notable prices would include best buy having it for $5, but they obviously won't really be shipping it for that price

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I pre ordered mine at EB, they charged me 70 dollars, Me thinks I got ripped off if the game is 60$ Or am I missing something here?

sqrage

Reaction score
Pre-order fee? Shipping fee? I'd cancel it personally and get refunded, no point in spending an extra $5. (Will prolly cost around 65 with taxes)

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I pre ordered mine at EB, they charged me 70 dollars, Me thinks I got ripped off if the game is 60$ Or am I missing something here?

Well the game is US$60. I'm from Australia so I'm expecting to pay about AU$70.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no clue to how much I have to pay for StarCraft II here in Asia.

They do not have local currency pricings here. :(

EDIT: Found it. It needs 1,950 NTD, which is equivalent to 60.7061 USD (~= $60.71). I do not want to pay 71 cents more than the original price tag.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I just checked EB Games and they reckon AU$98. I always find EB expensive though so hopefully I should be able to get it cheaper elsewhere.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
No, that's fine. I'm sure everyone would be thankful about saving $10-15. I'm not sure about if I should go with that yet though, because of the posibility of waiting 7 days for shipping. :eek:

I pre-orderd mine from gamestop and they guaranteed 3 day shipping, I think they're still doing that, so if you pre-order from there you should have it by Friday.

sqrage

Reaction score
I pre-orderd mine from gamestop and they guaranteed 3 day shipping, I think they're still doing that, so if you pre-order from there you should have it by Friday.

But I want mine tonight. ;)

I'm really not expecting a line at my local gamestop, or at least not much of one. Hopefully I'm right.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.