starcraft-2-tower-defense-1.png

starcraft-2-tower-defense-2.png

starcraft-2-tower-defense-3.png

starcraft-2-tower-defense-4.png

starcraft-2-tower-defense-5.png

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Wow, another reason to buy SCII. I got a mail about this too, but I thought it was some kind of scam at first ~_~

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
I hope that's not the final UI, I think it looks awful, the explosions aswell >.<

The rest is orgasmic! ;)

//==GooS

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
>I hope that's not the final UI, I think it looks awful, the explosions aswell
-Agree. What bothered me the most is that there is no icon in the top right corner for minerale or gas?

Only positive about these pictures are the awesome texture and the decent models, imho. :p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Nah, I am inlove with the status bar... look at those grapfics and possibilities... they are soo OMG. Though, since everyone can use them they won't be anything that cool. still... :O

EDIT: the screenshot sh*ts up the graphics.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Come on you guys aren't that blind? It is a stand alone game not a mod, you do not need Starcraft 2 for this and Starcraft 2 looks a lot better then this does UI and graphics wise. It is still looking very good, can't wait to play it.

Sorry if I seem mean:(

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Come on you guys aren't that blind? It is a stand alone game not a mod, you do not need Starcraft 2 for this and Starcraft 2 looks a lot better then this does UI and graphics wise. It is still looking very good, can't wait to play it.

Sorry if I seem mean:(

Yeah, not I am sad. Nah, not really, I guess I was kind of blind.

But it still looks awesome :p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I am sad. I was hoping that you will be able to see how many upgrades you have done so far, like in the first screenshot.

Exide

Reaction score
I am sad. I was hoping that you will be able to see how many upgrades you have done so far, like in the first screenshot.

You can do that in several different ways in Wc3, already. ^^

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
DO tell. The only thing that comes to me is.... well multiboards, but this sucks. I want it built in. :D

Exide

Reaction score
DO tell. The only thing that comes to me is.... well multiboards, but this sucks. I want it built in. :D

You can use Multiboards, leaderboards, Game-messages, upgrades, Food Usage, Amount of Lumber, and so on, and so on. :p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
You don't understand: I like the actual position. I mean, if we cloud use the space between the portrait and skills menu. If it cloud chage, for example 1 menu is the status, like dmg and armor. Second is made upgrades, third is killed units... that is what I like :D

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Definately not SCII. I mean come on guys, the game uses sprites, look at the explosions. And that leaving aside those FUGLY beams.

Seriously, you see that as Blizzard material? :nuts:

Exide

Reaction score

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
And btw. The proof is right on their website:

The site said:
StarCraft 2 Flash Tower Defense

Hello Starcraft 2 fans.

I am so excited that today we have launched our website and can share with you what we have prepared. We the starcraft2.pro team were waiting for SC2 for as long as you do. More then 10 years to date. A year ago we have started developing the Starcraft 2 tower defese game just to shorten SC2 waiting time. Now we have almost came to the final stage and can show you what we have done already.

At first let me say that I am personally a big fan of Starcraft Universe and tower defese games. And I really hope we created really good game and you will all enjoy it.

So, what we have here:
49 levels to kick butt
16 different units
4 different units classes
5 towers
and
1 big bad boss

We sincerally ask you to visit our forum and leave a feedback so we can determine whether we are moving in the right direction or not. This will help a LOT!

It's a Flash game...

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
They have Blizzard logos all over their site but a little message saying they aren't affiliated. A bit sketchy there

And I just got an email advertising it.... not sure where they got my address.

_whelp

Reaction score
It looks like the towers are just like one old game called Vector TD that you can find on google.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Woops. I thought it was just custom models and animations in the starcraft editor.

Fail.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.