Starcraft Zone Control

Angelusz

Reaction score
Angelusz, I'm still having trouble opening the map, each time I try it gives me error about not having handle storage, or something like that.

Also, as far I understood Überplayer that was no actual problem, but, I may have misunderstood him.
I really don't know what's wrong there, it really should work, we can all open the map just fine. If needed, I'll resend it once I get the latest version from Überplayer or Doomhammer. I'll e-mail you anyhow.

looks like some good progress here. I haven't gone into detail yet, but it looks fine in overall! ;)
Please e-mail it back to me, I haven't caught Überplayer online yet.

Time to work on the AI soon! First step is to start playtesting now though, drop a message here and I'll e-mail you the rest of the information if you're in on the testing.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
there are some issues which could yet be improved.

Some of my tests failed, i.e. I could not get defeated or win, most probably because the right triggers are missing. The code is already a good deal away from the GUI mash it was converted from, but yet far from efficiently written.

EDIT: removed link.

Angelusz

Reaction score
I've gotten the file from Überplayer shortly after I posted, thanks though. Please take the link down to prevent maluse. I'll give it a thorough testing and talk the issues I find through with Überplayer so he can fix them.

Reaction score
Doomhammer gave me a good list how to improve my coding. And something to add also.

Angelusz

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we keep getting delays because Überplayer is having some trouble wrapping the code up. I'll send Rheias an e-mail again to see if they can work it out together. With a testable version, they can start on the AI as well. :)

Angelusz

Reaction score
Well, I'm fixing some issues for 6.0.41 right now; the endgame is nearly done, just a few small bugs to work out. Still need those playtesters though. :p

Angelusz

Reaction score
Playtesters needed

bottombar.jpg

Hello again! A lot of work has been done on my map lately. Finally, we've come to the stage where we can start testing and balancing the map! Since there's a lot of new content, we need some thorough, effective testing. I've let this be known through this thread a few times already, but never made my point entirely clear. Hence, this post. If any one of you wants to help out, here's what I need:

Playesters who:
- Can speak and understand English.
- Have time to play my map several times for at least an hour.
- Have a keen eye to spot bugs/mistakes.
- Are dedicated and trustworthy.
- Preferably know the map already.

Click the banner at the top of the post if you're interested, it will take you to my website, from which you can navigate to the site's forum to sign up! If any questions arise, feel free to ask them either here, or on my site's forum.

Each playtester will get credit in the map and on the website, as well as +rep on this forum. Thanks in advance!

~Angelusz

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.