Startcraft II ?

Demi666

Reaction score
:confused: :confused: okay, why are all talking about starcraft II? i mean acording to me, the other starcrafts i seen isnt even worth playing, i mean. why are all talking about it? will it be some kind of super game:confused: ?

i mean if we compare it to Wc3 or WoW, and í seen many talks about the scumedit, will it be better and more unlimited then WE ? is that why all is talking about starcraft II? im sorry but i need to know couse it drives me crazy:nuts: :rolleyes: :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Starcraft 1 was an amazing game when it came out. People are psyched because that was a DECADE ago. 10 years. Now they finally get the next part to the story.

Starcraft 2 is just as big as Warcraft 3 was when it came out.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Lol, it was 10 years ago... d'oh... And graphics aren't everything :rolleyes: Starcraft had a great plot and it was one of the best RTSs at it's time. Now, they announce a continuation of that story and also, graphics and gameplay even more awesome than Warcraft's.

Starcraft II will be like a pitbull comparing to the chiuaua Warcraft III :p.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
It was like that with Doom 3, too. 10 years between Doom 2 and 3. They both were innovative games. New graphics engines (at that time).

Same is with Starcraft 2. Like Smith said, the plot counts.

Demi666

Reaction score
so startcraft 2 is excpeted to be like 10x times better then wc3? and scumedit to?

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Well, the graphics engine is way more complex and better - has the IK system which allows certain units to bypass edges or cliffs and a physics system - just a few example and although they are both real time strategy games, they totally differ from each other. Warcraft III has heroes whereas SCII doesn't and etc.

Demi666

Reaction score
so andrew, this question goes to you, and more if you wish to answer

in overall rating, which 1 will be most popular do you think?

SCII or WC3?

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Whats the difference? Blizzards wins anyway and I'm happy when I get my hands on SC2.:p

Demi666

Reaction score
:( i think wc3 is actully good for being you know.. so old:)
and i just started learning WE lol.. and scumedit comes:(

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
4 years (hence every time you open it, it says copyright Blizzard 2003).

If SC2 is so much better than WC3, I might look into getting it myself ;).

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
WC3 probably won't die out when SC2 comes out. It has been mentioned before that WC and SC are two completely different games. There will still be people who will play WC over SC, and then there will be people who play both WC and SC.

And since they are made by the same company, it's not like they're losing any money.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
And since they are made by the same company, it's not like they're losing any money.

I'm suprised they didn't just keep milking the cash cow that is World of Warcraft.

I never got round to playing the orginal Starcraft... though I might get it soon, 'cos I've played WC3 to death.
Unfortunatly, I don't think that SC2 will work on my computer :(

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Like Blizzard cares for money anymore (well, a little). They have a reputation to maintain...

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Just because SC2 is coming doesn't mean WoW is dead suddenly.

They attract different kinds of people.
Yes, there are those that own and play both games, but, all in all, most players of one of those will only have one of those games, not both.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
>I'm suprised they didn't just keep milking the cash cow that is World of Warcraft.

They gotta keep busy somehow, right? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.