Starting a Mapping Clan!

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Sob, you did not even ask me XD anyway I just want to be a member, dont worry about promoting my maps, I have my own site anyway XD

wormhammer

Reaction score
mapmaking you say......

i would love to join a mapmaking clan:)
i'm already on a naruto map and it owns but i need some naruto skins...:(

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I also like to join a mapping clan, and clan Jump is a good name, cool..

My newest map: Ant Attack, to be released on February 17. And its my debut for mapmaking, since I never released a map in 1 year and a half, since Battle for Middle Earth EX v1.78. I gotta put all my skills to the test here.

Here are all of my old maps, back to the days when I began learning about mapping and modding. They're beta releases but still cool. Plz also add them to my name.

Castle Wars Professionals - Combination of AoS and RTS elements, stopped development and to be replaced with a special map after Ant Attack.

Life in a City - The map is sooo huge that it's virtually impossible to modify it on my current laptop. This will continue development if I get a new one, which is faster and suited to games.

Battle for Middle Earth EX - A LoTR map, inspired from Legend-fire's BFME. This was designed to be played quickly but still have average quality with models and terrain.

Guys, also take a look at my current Total Conversion, The Sands of Time.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/10435/the-sands-of-time-warcraft-3-frozen-throne-mod
Anyone interested to join, email me: [email protected]

Also my website which is almost done. http://jamodhub.blogspot.com/

:shades::shades:

S

Sc3grim

I can join if you want, if its in USA - East since the other realms lag or I just plain don't like.

as for XP you can use

Experience
Expansion Pack
Experience Points
Extreme Performance

Evil People

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time optimizing the forum's meta tag so that it would appear on the top ten list of any search engine when they enter "clan jump"..

So far, the forums appears #1 when you enter "clan jump" at yahoo's search engine but not the other way around.

FhelZone

Reaction score
You will need tons of links to the site for that, yahoo is not that friendly with not so popular websites, they mostly target the mostly known websites. Though you could try to submit it to google, my blog got on the top when I searched it.

FhelZone

Reaction score
I did not make it even once in Yahoo!, but don't worry, I think 60% uses google. And you might as well want to delete .tk, they advertise like bastards, and they have slow connection, I know cause I used to have one, its better if you use the original link.

FhelZone

Reaction score
By the way, send an entry for the warcraft top 100 sites, I forgot to tell that.
Don't use the .co.nr or other fake domains!

By the way! Logos xD

ClanJumpLogo02.png

ClanJumpLogo01.png

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Yahoo just scrapped off the site.. I can't find it anymore.. I don't know how to optimize the site..

Does it need lots and lots of affiliates and links?? Or does it need lots and lots of topics??

EDIT:

How do I submit??

FhelZone

Reaction score
Find a good website that comes in first in the search always, then post a link in there, TheHelper.Net is a good one to start with, make a small sig link.

Now can we have a logo.....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.