stats - target allowed problem

jokar111

Reaction score
hello

well i have a nether swap ability in my map but i want to make its effects on our allied and enemy heros only

what should i mark in stats- target allowed options

screen shot for the options: http://imgur.com/oeZZ5Lk

i ll repeat i want its effects at our allied heros and enemy heros only

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You should really just try different options yourself at first.

But. I guess simply checking "hero" will do the trick. I'm not sure it will be able to be cast on allied heroes though. Then again, test it yourself.

jokar111

Reaction score
i checked it, also didnt work..
well its kind of hard for testing it because there is no hero ally with me (no players)

also i tried to check them all but when i did that i was unable to use it at all units like creeps.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
That's because you used 'Death Coil' as your base ability. Change it to some other base ability, 'Drunken Haze', perhaps. And then set the targets allowed to 'Hero, Air, Ground'.

jokar111

Reaction score
the problem is with vulnerable option

when i check it, the nether swap skill will have effects in creeps and heros, but i want the effect of it to be in heros only not creeps, so when i uncheck vulnerable option then nether swap never have an effects..

O.A

Quantum physics rules
Reaction score
Based on that screenshot it seems you are still using Death Coil as your base ability. Like Vypur mentioned, that's your problem. It is a hard-coded ability, and you cannot change the targets as you can with other abilities.

Use another ability, or use Channel base and make you own ability, and set the targets to 'Hero, Enemy, Friend' (you only really need Hero, but checking enemy and friend prevents the spell being cast on heroes that are treating you as neutral, if you have any alliances like that in you map).

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Aye. Use a custom Chain Lightning as KaerfNomekop said or make a completely dummy based ability as O.A said.

Death Coil is no good at anything but acting as Death Coil.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.