Suicidal Zergling Dodge

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh, I loved this map when it first came out. Can't wait to try it out!
It actually inspired me to make some of my own older maps (that were fun lol)
Put the DL link on the first post too.

EDIT: Okee, tried it out.
It's just as fun as ever, :)
But I guess nowadays, it's a bit different heh.
Maybe getting some more custom spells or something would be nice, but it's still great. Really hard by yourself, :D
Right now Zergs die in one hit so there's not much point in upgrading skills. But if they're more custom, you can make it so that the shoot further, have shorter cooldowns, etc, or even some weird triggered spells too.

Berserk Mode: All players gain movespeed (maybe insane movespeed) for the round. However, this craziness also allows the Berserker Zerg to come in once in a while. The Berserker Zerg move faster, has abilities to help other Zergs, and doesn't die as easily.
Shrink Mode: Everything is shrunk to tiny sizes! *Alternative: Like Evolution, but they grow smaller over time, becoming weaker (both humans and zergs :D)
Degeneration Mode: Players lose health per second, but are healed when they slay zergs.

Good luck! :thup: Awesome map.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

WorpeX

Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for the comments! I'm glad that this map inspired you so much! Its actually kind of funny how this map began, it started out as just me making fun of Dodging games on SC. You were given a civ inside a very very narrow ravine where a shit load of zerglings spawned and you were told to dodge them. Of course it was impossible, but rather funny. In WC3 i decided to remake it so that it was possible... and now look where it is today! Anyway, back on topic.

I would love to do custom spells! There are a few of the survivors which I don't like the abilities (or ultimates) of, but nothing else really seems to fit with the concept of the ability. For example, Big Bad Voodoo on the Hydromancer is pretty dumb... actually, the ability in general has almost no use. Problem is, I am absolutely terrible at making custom abilities. :<

Also, I would like to have a better system for game modes... The system right now is ok I guess, you type -w/e and the mode starts. Also the 3rd level is a random game mode. I dunno what I don't really like about it though... its a pretty efficient system and I can't think of anything better. Maybe its just the game modes right now which I don't like, (They all suck really.) and I really don't like it when they make the game easier. xD

Anyway, i'm ranting. Maybe adding some good game modes in (like suggestions in this thread) will make the system seem more fun and interesting. ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.