Arena Sword of Justice BETA

Rommel

Reaction score
SWORD OF JUSTICE​
JX2Heroes.jpg

-Version: BETA, it's playable but still not polished well meaning it can contains some imba issues or lack of events. But anyway, it's somehow finished. For some reasons i cant not host it on B.net to test for multiplaying so i hope you can help me. Check it out and report me about map's bugs or just give me some suggestions.

-Map Type: Hero Arena

-Gameplay: Train your Hero, build up your items, hunt mobs and kill enemy heroes to claim victory.
-Additional Information:

-Hero: There are a total of 16 Heroes, all uses custom models and carefully desinged. The maximum level is 40. Each Hero has three attribute:
+Strength: Increases hit points and hit points regen rate.
+Agility: Increases defense, critical damage (4*Agility) and attack rate.
+Intelligent: Increases Chi (mana) and additional Skill (internal) damage (4*Intelligent).
Currently, there are two Heroes which are not MPI. (Emei Sword and Emei Zither) so you can have only one for a match but i will try to fix this soon.

-Skill: Each Hero has it's own custom skills, each skill has ten levels while the ultimate has five levels. All is done in VJass and tested carefully. Most of skills has two grade with a successful chance (10%/level). The next grade is normally more powerful.

-Item: There are about 60+ items in game, items with slots can be upgraded by crystal, crystal can be acquired by killing the mobs. The recipe system is comprehensive and convenient. You can only equip one weapon, one armor and one helmet.

-External damage/defense = physical damage/defense.
-Internal damage/defense = skill damage/defense.

-Recruit: i need an artist to make a Minimap Image and a Loading Screen. I can support you will some nice pictures.
-Any suggestions, comments or help is welcome, just pm me or post at my thread.

-Download: http://epicwar.com/maps/99070/

Scorpions

Reaction score
I will play this map, sounds good.

-Recruit: i need an artist to make a Minimap Image and a Loading Screen. I can support you will some nice pictures.

I has "1,5" years using Photoshop, probably, if you want, i can try to do this

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Are there heroes from the world of LotR, :D

EDIT: Tried it out.
What to say... it's a lot like those, um, Asian dynasty fighting games, :)
It's really nice and polished, which is good, :thup:
The items are bad. Everything's the same. +10 damage, +20 damage, +30 damage, +40 damage, +10 strength, +20 strength, +30 strength, +40 strength, +10 agility, +20 agility, +30 agility, +40 agility, +10 intelligence, +20 intelligence, +30 intelligence, +40 intelligence, +50 Crit, +100 Crit, +150 Crit, +200 Crit, etc. That pretty much sums up everything. You need more originality and variety with the items, as well as unique things. Maybe like I needed to upgrade to different things, but a quick glance has a lasting impression.

The spear guy, his first Wind Spear or something, I think damage is trippled. Like rank 1 should do 40 X 3, but it does 120 X 3. Rank 2 should do 80 X 3 but it does 180 X 3. O.O
Nice spells.
It's pretty cool, really neat and checked over, but needs more originality and uniqueness. Good job, :thup:

OH, btw, whenever I crit I die. rofl.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Rommel

Reaction score
I will play this map, sounds good.

I has "1,5" years using Photoshop, probably, if you want, i can try to do this
Nice, i will send you some information soon !

Are there heroes from the world of LotR, :D

EDIT: Tried it out.
What to say... it's a lot like those, um, Asian dynasty fighting games, :)
It's really nice and polished, which is good, :thup:
The items are bad. Everything's the same. +10 damage, +20 damage, +30 damage, +40 damage, +10 strength, +20 strength, +30 strength, +40 strength, +10 agility, +20 agility, +30 agility, +40 agility, +10 intelligence, +20 intelligence, +30 intelligence, +40 intelligence, +50 Crit, +100 Crit, +150 Crit, +200 Crit, etc. That pretty much sums up everything. You need more originality and variety with the items, as well as unique things. Maybe like I needed to upgrade to different things, but a quick glance has a lasting impression.

The spear guy, his first Wind Spear or something, I think damage is trippled. Like rank 1 should do 40 X 3, but it does 120 X 3. Rank 2 should do 80 X 3 but it does 180 X 3. O.O
Nice spells.
It's pretty cool, really neat and checked over, but needs more originality and uniqueness. Good job, :thup:

OH, btw, whenever I crit I die. rofl.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Thanks for your feedback Vine,
About the item: I thing there are a lot of options :eek: ..and those (+st/int/agi) is good for each class (item has a great effect in game).
I will check the Spear guy and the critical hit. thanks again :D

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I played it earlier online, overall people said it was fun but we had some issues. For one, why does a hero get that suicide ability? And if you didn't mean to, going through the left/right entrance, not the main one, to a base allows you to get past the guard tower. Was that on purpose?

Rommel

Reaction score
why does a hero get that suicide ability
>> it's a bug, i have fixed it, thanks for your report :D

And if you didn't mean to, going through the left/right entrance, not the main one, to a base allows you to get past the guard tower. Was that on purpose?

>>Nah, it's not my purpose ;), but is it important? yes, you can sneak through the tower but there is nothing to do in enemy base :nuts:

I'm working hard on v1.1, i would be glad if you could give me some advice or suggestions, thanks !

Scorpions

Reaction score
Omfg.

I played it, is awesome!!.. The skills, items, balanced characters, ALL who i see is prolix, really i like a lot this map. Congratulations for this awesome map, Rommel :).

PD: +rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.