Spellpack Tauren Chieftain, Demon Hunter and Warden

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent spells!

Approved.

Just a little issue though: You should set a maximum distance to Blink Slices, which would be closer than the spell's cast range. If you target a point 700 units away the spell's AoE will be 1400, which is huge.

lmichael89

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to import shockrush to my map,(making it a non-hero level 1 spell)and the Ctrl+D thing doesn't show me any rawcodes.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
If it doesn't convert to Raw Code, there's either something wrong with your
keyboard, or the controls for your WE are different to everyone elses.

Go to: File > Configure Controls > Object Editor Tab, scroll down to View - Display Values As Raw Data
You can change the controls there, and, if the box next to that line is un-ticked, tick it.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Screenies?

>Edit: Isn't the blink slices spell exactly the same as Demon strike but damaging everything in it's way and with no unit target needed? The zig zag spell isn't really that good for being last spell for a hero, it doesn't damage, it doesn't move you far and it doesn't really confuse the hostile unit at all... Also the abilities wich gives chance to damage the targeted unit if he hit's you or deal extra damage if you hit's him is kind of lame... Anyway this is just me talking, the spells are good made and I'm sure there is people who really like them. Good job and +rep

P

ps56

??

I would love to see these spells but i can't seem to find them when i load up Wc3.:banghead:
Do i need KaTTaNa's system or Vexorian's CS?
If so where can i get them?
Thanks in advance for any help and sorry that im being such a noob:p

--Thanatos--

Reaction score
KaTTaNa's System. It's in the Map Header, open the trigger Editor and click the one that reads "[SpellPack] Tauren Chieft..." blah blah.

131ackout

well its more fun when you post the screenies

so we can see what they are

and maybe we like em enough so we can download em

great work, anyway

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
131ackout, you need to try to stop necro posting, try to look at the dates of the threads you post in. (The most recent post should be probably no more than a month old for you to be able to post in it)

Sorry, but it is happening a lot and this is from a year and 3 months ago... :thup:

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Broken due to H2I/LHV (not all spells; the map has a chart for which use LHV).

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Naturally, if the author is to update these spells accordingly, re-approving them shouldn't be a problem!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.