Team Shop

Lyle.

Reaction score
I'm having quite a bit of trouble getting these shops to do what I want. I need the shops to sell units only too allies of the owner of the shop selling the items. I've tried adding "Shop Sharing" and "Shop Purchase Item", the same skills team shops like Arcane Vault have. They won't select the unit to add the item too, instead the item is dropped on the ground. Also they seem to not start the "Unit Sells an Item" Trigger which I need. Adding "Select Hero" (or unit) fixes all that but It allows enemies to use the shop.

If I have too I can also set up a unit selling shop since all I really need is for it to sell and set off a trigger.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Thats bizarre, have you tried to just base the shop off of Arcane Vault? And only change the items/model?

Lyle.

Reaction score
I needed to change my "Items Sold" to "Items Made" on my building in the object editor.

I had never even seen that option before o_O

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's the same difference as Units Sol and units Trained i believe ;)

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
It's the same difference as Units Sol and units Trained i believe ;)

Not at all... Units trained is only for the owner of the building AND the unit takes a duration to train, while unit sold is like mercenary camps, theyre instant and for all players.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
OH, well then what's the difference between Items Sold/Made ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.