Discussion Teenagers hooked on TV and Computer Games only get 4 hours of Junk Sleep a night

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
It is safe for me to say...I am nocturnal.

On most average summer days I go to bed around 5/6am, and wake up around 2/3 pm

Thank God I never work any earlier than 4PM :D

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I think it depends on the person, some people can't resist sleeping for less than 10 hours. I try to get enough sleep (7-9 hours, highest possible) but not too much :p
Also depends on the work you do during the day, how much you eat, etc. Some can stay awake if they eat correctly and etc. I'm no doctor, but well...

master maste

Reaction score
I always get about 9 hours sleep, except on weekends I can't stand to waste the time and go to bed at about 4am. Also don't go onto warcraft etc unless its a weekend (otherwise I get distracted from schoolwork) :)

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Don't even get me started on when I went to sleep during the summer. But I did get 11 hours of sleep, usually a bit more, sometimes a bit less.

But last year (Since it was grade 8... Did nothing and got good grades), I stayed up late then woke up just before school, had my shower and such then went off. For the last month or so of the last school year, I got 6 or 7 hours of sleep, like 10 on weekends.

This next school year I have to get more though ( :( ) and goto bed at a decent time... Psh. I will, but I;ll be grudging about it.

Anyways, I prefer 10 hours of sleep, usually get less though. It takes me a while to fall asleep.

Too much information about my sleeping habits? Nah.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I sleep at least 7 hours usually
Most likely more

But it is suggest for a teen to get 15 hours of sleep a day
OK then make school 4 hours long and no Homework and we may get to that goal

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Silly people. Sleep deprivation is just a bunch of lies.
The real thing you should be afraid of are those damn flying monkeys, always trying to steal the overclocked banana-potato motherboard I'm using. Damn plants!
Right. Maybe it's not that much of a lie after all...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.