Terrain Request Thread

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Reason why i'm taking Terrain Requests - I'm ill and bed bound (man flu).

Got at least a years experience of terraining, found it easier and less stressful to do then triggering so i spent most of my time on that. I'm doing requqests because i'm out of ideas for what to do on my Terrain project (A collection of Terrains which are templates for everybody to use(Can be found in the Members Projects Section or by clicking on my name). If your wanting to see what my terraining skills are like, then check out my resources.

OKEY onto the good stuff, if your wanting to request a peice of Terrain, then you MUST fill out this form. I will add your name to the list and it will be done in order, so if theres a large list then expect a little wait.

Map Size:
Terrain Textures: (List a set or individual ones)
Extra Info: (Such as Creep Camps, number of small/large towns, etc)
Map Type: (So I can make the map in that style. An RPG is VERY different to a Minigame map)
Anything Else:
When do you need it by?:

NOTE: I won't be able to take MASSIVE projects (Epic sized) if the list is full. I will PM you if your project has been added to the list and an estimated time of completion, if your unhappy with it then PM me back saying so, if you are fine with it then PM that you are ^^ and i'll start work ASAP.

PS: If for any reason I cannot complete your work, I will send you what I have done so far and you won't need to credit me for it (Also will give you +rep for the inconvience)

You can only request 1 map at 1 time
Please Respect the fact that I've only got 2 hands and 8 fingers on each hand, and i cannot rush these if you want them great quality ^^. Enjoy, relax and wait for your Terrain to be made for you!<3

'Duderock101'

LIST

Whoareyou (Completed) View attachment Whoareyou.w3x
-OverpoweR- (Completed) View attachment -OverpoweR-.w3x
Skyblader (Completed) *Attachment Removed*
bLu3_eYeS (Will start work on later)
HeX.16 (Completed) View attachment HeX.16.w3x
Skyblader(2) (Completed)View attachment Skyblader.w3x
NeuroToxin (Completed) View attachment NeuroToxin.w3x
FortyTilFive
Crimson
leak- (Completed)View attachment leak-.w3x

duderock101

Reaction score
Yer ^^ i forgot however theres a spell request thread, now it looks like a weird spin off :( sorry! honestly!

Waiting for the TH.net traffic to pick itself up! I'm sitting here! HUNGRY FOR ACTION!

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Map Size: 128x128
Terrain Textures: Grass, Dirt, Summer Trees and Some Snow. Rock Chunks at Sandy areas. Vines in Dirt :p.
Extra Info: One town at top left. A mine at the middle of the map.
Map Type: Mini-Game
Anything Else: Mine should have 3 Peasants with locust and repairing animation. Caves at the mine.
When do you need it by?: Idc, I might make a fun-minigame for myself with the terrain you make :p

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Hello mate :D, its good to see you back in action :p , im wanting to work out on a Arena type game, i believe you have played WoW ? And or familiar with the Warsong Gulch Battleground? If not please let me know and ill give you as many details as you need :)

Map Size: 96x96

Terrain Textures: Northren Part must be covered in grass,preferably Ashenvale texture, And the Southern part must be covered in dirt,preferably Barrens texture.

Extra Info: On each side,there must be a Hill, preferably to have ramps on both sides of the hills,the top of the hill will be used for placing flags. Also, There must be 2 Buildings on each side(Northren and Southern) these will be used to place some random bonus item in front of them. Also,some trees here and there if u get what i mean :), the sides, WEstern and Eastern,could be blocked by trees (OPTIONAL) :)

Map Type:
Its pretty much an Arena type match, it will be 6v6

Anything Else:
Uhm, there must be a place somewhere outside the battleground so that i can place heroes for players to choose. Since its 12 heroes,its preferred to have been in a bit larger size.

When do you need it by?: No rush, whenever its done, i can wait :)

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Interesting...

Map Size: 192x192
Terrain Textures: Forest, barrens, cityscape
Extra Info: I'd like something like, a home land for 3 factions. Again something like WoW, something for like humans and beasts.
Map Type: RPG

duderock101

Reaction score
I'll add u to the list skyblader + PM you

Whoareyou. your maps completed, i'll PM you this notification as well ^^ i'll attach it to the main post

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Map Size: 256x256
Terrain Textures: Forest.
Extra Info: 2 Large towns. 1 For Undeadns and 1 where humans start.
Map Type: Survival
Little more: I would like some spots in the woods where survivors can build their base and zombies attack.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
PM me or add me on yahoo so i can send you the map

duderock101

Reaction score
I've PMed you, on other note, -OverpoweR-, your map is completed and has been balanced

duderock101

Reaction score
-Sorry for Double Post-

skyblader your RPG map has been finished, i made it 224x224 ^^ which is larger than you wanted :p hope this isn't a problem. I've PMed you.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Dude, you rock... These posts are like a few hours old and you got them already :banghead:

P.S (You're gonna get lots of +rep, I can feel it :D)

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Hey, can you make me a basic footmen frenzy map.

Map Size:64 x 64 (playable)

Terrain Textures: Err not sure which. It needs to be like a coastal area near the sea. With a viney overgrown look.

Extra Info: No creep etc.

Map Type: Footmen Frenzy. 4 teams one team in each corner. Each base should have enough space for 3 players and units. Bases must be seperated by walls or some UNDESTROYABLE forest.

Anything Else: Make it look good, it must be better than my current one. Also try make the middle part(between the teams) slightly flooded with water.

When do you need it by?: Asap, but when you are able

Basic footmen layout

My Current Terrain(cant see much)

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
-Sorry for Double Post-

skyblader your RPG map has been finished, i made it 224x224 ^^ which is larger than you wanted :p hope this isn't a problem. I've PMed you.

Well I requested 192x192 cause I was afraid any bigger would take very long, so the bigger the better :p The terrain's really really nice, but could you add some areas, like dungeons? Some places cut off for instances. Sorry for not mentioning earlier, hope this isn't too much trouble :p

duderock101

Reaction score
Hmm... Sure okey Skyblader, i'll edit your map and add some dungeons to it, how many dungeons do you want?

And HeX.16 your map is completed, enjoy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.