RPG Terra's Decimation

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Well, due to sudden inspiration for a new class, I'm going to suspend the demo by 2 days at the most. Sorry for let-downs/inconveniences.

megma

Reaction score
Xenthaen the Defiler.

Ohhh awesome. Lets see, spells are probably DoT (Damage over time), plague-ish so like a diseases that probably eats the flesh of the target dealing DoT. Then probably also when the disease ends it does something else, like summon a undead minion or something. Am I along the right lines?

Renendaru

Reaction score
Ohhh awesome. Lets see, spells are probably DoT (Damage over time), plague-ish so like a diseases that probably eats the flesh of the target dealing DoT. Then probably also when the disease ends it does something else, like summon a undead minion or something. Am I along the right lines?

Eerily close.

Passive:
Devil's Pact* - Those who attack him will be inflicted with poisons unimaginable to the human realm.

* Xenthean has been exposed to so many poisons as a child that he is now immune to poison, and his skin is now indeed poisonous.

megma

Reaction score
Eerily close.

Passive:
Devil's Pact* - Those who attack him will be inflicted with poisons unimaginable to the human realm.

* Xenthean has been exposed to so many poisons as a child that he is now immune to poison, and his skin is now indeed poisonous.

Haha, I've seen a lot of heroes, after all, I've been playing warcraft III for, what, 3 or 4 years. Lets see, most names will suggest type of abilities, hence synergy. Example, Defiler (EotA), Trap Corpse, Pestilence, Devouring, Plague, Exhaustion, Blight, Frailty. Each ability reflects the name of the character.

But anyway, I look forward to playing with Mr. Xenthean. =)

Renendaru

Reaction score
Hero ideas for Xenthean aren't coming to me at all. :O So far I have his passive and one skill.

Antibiotics - Using his expertise Xenthean cures the target ally of all poisons, and momentarily boosts their protection against impairing forces.

Nexor

Reaction score
I have got an idea for the Defiler:

(No name, sorry :( )

Xenthean's body will absorb a percent of taken damage and when it reaches a certain amount Xenthean will be able to release the absorbed damage in an area around him, poisoining every enemies.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Eh.. My concept for him is to fulfill any role he wishes. Tank, Assist, Hybrid, etc.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Blargh. I apologize for the delays. Hopefully I do not pull a Ryoko on this project. I've been trying to make some UnitWrappers for the map to speed the process of updating the map. But, the newest function, PushUnit, does not want to work.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you still need help with abilities for the defiler, try some of these:

Code:
Essence of the Plague (Ultimate)
 Mana Cost: 95
 Cooldown: 25
 Targets: Channel, no target
 Effects: After channeling for 4/3/2/1 seconds, the defiler steals some of the decay from the dead around him and uses it to heal himself. Heals 27/39/51 for each corpse around the defiler to a maximum of 2/3/4 corpses.

Code:
Rot
 Mana Cost: 75
 Cooldown: 20
 Targets: Instant, area target
 Effects: The defiler injects a poison that increases the decay rate of corpses into all corpses in the target area, causing all corpses in a 200/250/300/350 radius area to deal 10/17/24/31 damage each second to nearby enemy units

Renendaru

Reaction score
So... Necro-bump. Work has restarted, and finished off a few more heroes. But alas, I still need terrain to continue. But yea, work has continued.

Renendaru

Reaction score
So, after careful deliberation, I've recreated every ability that was from the current heroes, into abilities in Starcraft 2. May move over to that for development.

Also, Xenthean was finished as well, but on the Sc2 Engine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.