TH Mini-Tournament Series #3 (2v2) [FINALS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
The match up between Team Baby Penguins vs Team Plan B is somewhat delayed because of personal reasons on both sides. Thus I have extended the deadline so that they can hopefully achieve their match up by the end of this weekend. If not we might have to try something else.

As for Europeans go. Hopefully all of you are scheduling your matches, I will be checking in again on you guys soon.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't been able to contact Whitesock. The last I heard from him he told me that his Skype was not working and he's been having a lot of personal things to deal with.

Hopefully he can play this weekend.

If not, we can just have a friendly match of 1v2 :p Streamed live ofc.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Our match (EU) is delayed too. I was busy enough with Gamescom :)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I was unable to contact Whitesock. My last time talking with him was well over 6 days ago.

Jedi and mike were both able to play but Whitesock was not.

I'll go ahead and forfeit our match up.

Sorry. I'm not really sure what happened to Whitesock :(

mikeric

Reaction score
Awwww

I was unable to contact Whitesock. My last time talking with him was well over 6 days ago.

Jedi and mike were both able to play but Whitesock was not.

I'll go ahead and forfeit our match up.

Sorry. I'm not really sure what happened to Whitesock :(

Awww I was really looking forward to play against you two. Maybe next time then.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
americanleague.png

'MERICA! & Friends....
Well with an uneventful last match up resulting in a forfeiting. The American League has entered into the finals with some underdogs fighting for the championships. Should be interesting, so don't miss out :D

You can see all current American entries - Here.

The American Finals
amer-brackets-final.png

All the games must be played by the end of Friday - September 2nd, 2011

Match-Ups & Maps
Once again, I will be only picking the first match's map at Random. The second match and possibly third match will follow the "Loser's Pick" rule.

The Finals
Match-up OpponentsRacesFirst Match
Team Bronze League vs Team Plan B
Picon.png
Picon.png
vs
Zicon.png
Ricon.png
Omega Sector (4)

Third Place Consolation Finals
Match-up OpponentsRacesFirst Match
Team Baby Penguins vs Team EU Invasion Force
Zicon.png
Zicon.png
vs
Ricon.png
Zicon.png
Gutterhulk (4)

Remember those in the Finals that you are now doing a Best out of 5. Meaning you need 3 matches to win. As for those you in the Third Place Consolation Finals (3rd Place Matches), you only are still Best out of 3. Meaning it still the same, you only need to win the best of 2 matches to win.

Good luck to everyone in the Finals. :D

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well apparently this past week, I wasn't the only one preoccupied with real-life intrusions. With the beginning of school and college for many, I have decided to be lenient with the Deadlines. However I will be sending out a notice check! That is right you need to report back into me what is going on in your schedules and if you are having any problems.

So once again I need one player from each team to respond to me what their current situation is with Match ups. How many they have completed, and if the next ones have been scheduled or not, etc. If there are any scheduling disputes I want them to report to me immediately!!

Match-up OpponentsChecked In?Matches PlayedSchedule Planned
Team Baby Unicorns vs Team Trololo Sing Along!
NO
--​
Team Name vs Team AI Lucia Buns with Chainsaws
NO
--​
Team Bronze League vs Team Plan B
NO
--​
Team Baby Penguins vs Team EU Invasion Force
NO
--​
]

Once again I will be sending out a Private Message reminder to you. Please try to respond back to by ether replying, or posting in this thread ASAP.

Thanks and Good Luck. :D

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
so.. looking at my schedule, I am open tuesday/friday all day, and sat/sun in the mornings - what days would work for you vest/penguins?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
My schedule is Mon-Fri nights 3PM to 9PM -6 (Occasionally I may not be able to if work calls). I'm also available Saturday until 9AM (I prefer not to do this though). And lastly I'm available all day on Sundays.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hot and ready almost every day, just tell me a date guys and i am online.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Both me and my ally won't be available for at least a week probably (moving, and it'll take time until the internet is connected and set-up), maybe even up to 3 weeks.

Given that long of a time frame it's OK with us if we lose by default.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I just got back from my trip.
Extremely tired.
Requesting a two-day extension x_x

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
So? Are you guys ready? I would like to play the match before patch 1.40 goes live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.