Other The Forest Frenzy

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
It is very basic version, since I haven't put much work into it so far, that why I wish to organise a team to bring this project into the daylight :)

Introduction​

What is this? This is remake of basic Footman Frenzy, with many improved features, new gameplay, and lots of balance. BM one hitting heroes? No way.

The terrain represents forest style, and every game aspect is also about forest-the-home, like worshiping gods to produce their followers (units).

Features​

Completely customize your own hero! Train skills, add stats, choose apperance.

Completely new units. Currently featuring four human tiers (needs some balancing)

New Terrain, 'nuff said

New hirelings - Buy a bear for tanking large amount of enemy units!

Many new feats such as researchable mana-regen aura in your base, will be added in further proggresion.

Screenies​

Will add some later :O

Dowload​

What? -Ofcourse there is some bugs!
Download

Application​

Currently working on map:
-
-
-

If you want to make new generation of Footy, apply here, with short motivation with what and when you want to participate.

captainrads

Reaction score
You might want to go into a bit more detail with this, I'm not sure how the game itself will run other than the basic footy genre and a forest theme. For example, my map is Elemental Frenzy, which is an elementally themed FF. On my thread, I tell you just about everything in the map(except for a few things I'll keep as a surprise).

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Since most of us knows how footy is played, I can skip directly to gameplay and features

captainrads

Reaction score
Since most of us knows how footy is played, I can skip directly to gameplay and features
True, but you haven't gone into great detail.
Completely customize your own hero! Train skills, add stats, choose apperance.

Completely new units. Currently featuring four human tiers (needs some balancing)

New Terrain, 'nuff said

New hirelings - Buy a bear for tanking large amount of enemy units!

Many new feats such as researchable mana-regen aura in your base, will be added in further proggresion.

Tell us more. How will this hero thing work? What human tiers? What kind of mercenaries? What else can you research?

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
This is so far only feats allready installed, so thats why is list so small, since I don't want to post about thinks that dont exist yet.

Anyway, hero system is similar to CHLW, where you choose hero body, and modify attributes and skills for him yourself. Build your units supporter or sneaky assasin great in hero-hero battles.

Mercenaries, so far only bear. He can be used with players ranged vulnearable units, to taunt enemies melee away from them. Like hired tank.

Human tier are under same rules as original, but with net units, modified costs, special appearance and tier restricted research (Nelf base can regenerate mana).

Other info will be posted when I will dive into map, I dunno whet that can happen :x

captainrads

Reaction score
Don't worry about posting things you haven't made yet, it gives players something to look forward to. Plus, you can use the forum as a kind of a notepad for all your ideas. That way, people can let you know what they think of things and possibly make things better.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
New Genedeation Footman Wars? Sighn me up! I'd like to applay. Tell me what u need so I see if I fit any of the fields.

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Have you tested map yet?
So far what I need is to fill skill shop with spells, and hero shop with heroes.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there any reason why you didn't upload the map to the post?

Funny how, I too am making a forest-themed footmen-type map. :D

My one's barely started though.

captainrads

Reaction score
Is there any reason why you didn't upload the map to the post?

Funny how, I too am making a forest-themed footmen-type map. :D

My one's barely started though.
My god, everyone's making footies maps! I guess 5.4 has gotten boring for everyone then.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> My god, everyone's making footies maps! I guess 5.4 has gotten boring for everyone then.
I started one so I'd have something to work on.
And Footmen maps are like 90% coding as well. (And that's the part I like most).

I don't even know if I'll release my one. Maybe I will if it gets good enough. (Assuming I ever complete it)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> There is DL link
Doesn't answer my question.. -_-

"Is there any reason why you didn't upload the map to the post?"

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Probably I spent too much time outside forums, so I forgot that we can directly upload

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.