The FULL story of Warcraft

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Arthas was becoming more wicked even before he took Frostmourne. His heart became corrupt, and Frostmourne just allowed that grow, while beckoning him to the side of the Scourge. If you'd care to take a deeper look at the cinematics, that's exactly what happens.

And also ~ If youw ant any credability at all, please type in PROPER English.

A

Arthas

First of all was Sargarth Even one of the titans Walking around Cause all i know that the first Race Was The night elfs,2nd the dwarfs that correct when did ASargarth come in it says all titans left the Planet of warcraft

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Um?!

If Arthas didn't take Frostmourne, Mal'Ganis would have eaten him alive. Meaning no Arthas as the Deathlord, meaning no Kel'Thuzad being revived, meaning no Slyvanas being killed.

Arthas wouldn't have saved anything. He'd have died. Dead and frozen, 6 ft. under! :p

-Edit-

S A R G A R E S! :p

He was the champion of the Titans, rounding up the evil Demons of the Twisting Nether. When he turned evil, he became the Demon King, or whatever, of the Burning Legion.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score

The Titans crafted Azeroth into what it was.

Only animals resided there, and the Titans 'guided' the world into existance.

A

Arthas

No..

Na who needs them i only do that at work lol Get tried of it

Sargon

Reaction score
What...the...hell...are...you...saying? Would it kill you to spell things even close to correctly, and to put some periods in?

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Nah, even if his fleet had sailed back, they wouldn't have been able to stop the rampaging demons and Scourge (that was the whole reason they sailed to Northrend in the first place LOL). Instead, Arthas would have been killed or forced into hiding, and the human kingdom would have survived a little while longer before being ground into ash, and eventually Illidan would have just come along and destroyed the whole dam glacier :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Heh, guess he realized we're all too nerdy to beat ;)

Know what really burns my ass?

A flame about this high! :D

No, seriously, know what annoys the hell out of me? The Blizzard team goes through ALL the trouble of creating an entire Undead army, they use Ghosts (Shades, Ghosts, they're pretty much the same thing) Banshees, which, let's face it, not everyone even knows what Banshees are, Blizzard being a few of those people, since Banshees don't have a scream ability (however, it is slightly mentioned) Ghouls, they even use Liches, which are supposed to be REALLY rare (the ritual to do it is INSANELY complicated, and people can stop you, but I won't get into explaining it) and what do they NOT use?! WHY, ONLY THE COOLEST STRAIN OF UNDEAD IN THE WORLD!

Vampires.

Sargon

Reaction score
Vampires don't rot. Weird half-corpses with cleavers do. Rotting is more evil, I guess.

DM Cross

Reaction score
They're VampirIC, not VampirES! :p Difference. Plus, they're Demons, not Vampires. Vampires aren't Demons, they're really the result of a disease that reanimates the body after death. One cool theory is that Vampirism and diabeties are pretty much the same thing, which is a possibility.

Dreadlords wish they were as :cool: as Vampires.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
LOL, well, the thing with fantasy is that you can define it however you wish :)

|\|o vampires? Well, then, my ToT will have to fix that, then :)

There are a ton of vampire custom maps out there (although they all, except for FMVH, suck), which makes up for some of it.

DM Cross

Reaction score
FMVH is the only Vampire type map I've ever liked. That and the original VH, but that's more of a "respect" thing, then actually liking, since that needs a HUUGE remake.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
interesting story....i always wondered what the whole thing was...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Post 1 has a link to the site where the story is written for you :)

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Two flaws in the story I noticed.

1. Kael did not "leave the alliance". Lord Garithos, xenophobic about anything non-human, attempted to indirectly murder the Blood Elves by withdrawing troops from the backlands in the face of an impending scourge assault. Hoplessly outnumbered, Kael was approached by Illidan's naga under the guise of friendship, and the only choice Kael could make, short of mass suiciding his people, was to ally with the naga.

This of course gives Garithos the reason he needs to outright try to execute them all for treason, but Kael makes his escape and eventually makes his way to become part of Illidan's forces. Kael was more than happy to try to find a cure for his people's magic addiction, and would have likely refused the aid of the naga had he not been in life threatening circumstances at the time.

This of course, turns into one of the game's biggest twists of irony, as Garithos, now in the same situation, allies with Queen Bitch Banshee Sylvanus, and is promptly turned upon when he proves no longer useful.

2. I'm pretty sure Illidan didn't escape with the Naga at the end of the frozen throne. He looked pretty gutted as a mount on the end of Frostmourne.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sud said:
Two flaws in the story I noticed.

1. Kael did not "leave the alliance". Lord Garithos, xenophobic about anything non-human, attempted to indirectly murder the Blood Elves by withdrawing troops from the backlands in the face of an impending scourge assault. Hoplessly outnumbered, Kael was approached by Illidan's naga under the guise of friendship, and the only choice Kael could make, short of mass suiciding his people, was to ally with the naga.

This of course gives Garithos the reason he needs to outright try to execute them all for treason, but Kael makes his escape and eventually makes his way to become part of Illidan's forces. Kael was more than happy to try to find a cure for his people's magic addiction, and would have likely refused the aid of the naga had he not been in life threatening circumstances at the time.

This of course, turns into one of the game's biggest twists of irony, as Garithos, now in the same situation, allies with Queen Bitch Banshee Sylvanus, and is promptly turned upon when he proves no longer useful.

2. I'm pretty sure Illidan didn't escape with the Naga at the end of the frozen throne. He looked pretty gutted as a mount on the end of Frostmourne.

Who said Kael "left" the Alliance? His people were forced out for treason, like you just said. Never once have I heard of them "leaving" it, unless you're talking about the fact that their choices lead to them being thrust from it.

As for Illidan. Prove it :p All I saw was him getting slashed, nothing about gutted. And he was still moving around, so hey, ya never know ;) Plus, this is the dude that survived the Demon invasion, the sundering of the world, escaped from his prison, AND managed to defeat a demonlord for control of Outland.

If anyone could survive, it's Illidan :)

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
"The remaining Alliance commanders condemned the blood elves as traitors and cast them out for good."

They didn't cast them out, they tried to EXECUTE them. Big difference.

And Arthas impaled his own father on that skewer. He was even more pissed off at Illidan for running around trying to thwart him. Illidan's head should be resting on a nice pike somewhere in some Northrend crag.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sud said:
"The remaining Alliance commanders condemned the blood elves as traitors and cast them out for good."

They didn't cast them out, they tried to EXECUTE them. Big difference.

And Arthas impaled his own father on that skewer. He was even more pissed off at Illidan for running around trying to thwart him. Illidan's head should be resting on a nice pike somewhere in some Northrend crag.

Oh, you're talking about the site the story's on? I don't remember it word for word, so if it says that, yeah, it's wrong.

There's a difference between the way he attacked his father and Illidan :p For one thing, he was holding his father still, and made a very precise attack. With Illidan, he was probably sorta "swinging for the fences"-type thing.

As for the whole "Illidan's head should be resting on a pike", it's not :p Illidan was still alive at the end of the cinematic, enough to move around a bit. Kael and Vashj were in the area with him, both of whom were sorcerer's. There's a good chance they could get a portal going and have some of their warriors drag Illidan through it, to Outland.

Here's a good question, though: Let's say he DID survive. How pissed is Kel'jaden, or however it's spelt, going to be, knowing that the Lich King is not only still around, but STRONGER then before, which is what the Demonlord feared all along?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.