The FULL story of Warcraft

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Shadowy Fear said:
I won't allow myself to consider other map possibilities, or else I will never finish MY map :p
ditto

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SF said:
I won't allow myself to consider other map possibilities, or else I will never finish MY map

That's what happened to me when I first started.

"Z0MG I HAVE TO CREATE A FOOTIES MAP!!!"

"Z0MG I HAVE TO MAKE A INNOVATIE NEW MAP COMBINING THEM ALL!!!!"

UnknowVector said:
wow you guys arque alot

'Discussing' is different than 'arguing'.

You lsot all credability in that second line, since I couldn't understand one word you said.

DM Cross

Reaction score
UnknowVector said:
Kel'Thuzad! the lich Arthus left him in charge of Lodoran while he journeyed to Northrend Kel"thuuzad is cool in the entire game he is always there to help Arthus he rules

I would just like to point something out. It says in the story, and you see it in the game that Arthas leaves Kel'Thuzad in charge of his regions...However, with Sylvanas gaining power, it never tells you if she overthrows Kel'Thuzad or not, so who owns Lordaeron?

Who's where?

Sargon

Reaction score
Alexander said:
I would just like to point something out. It says in the story, and you see it in the game that Arthas leaves Kel'Thuzad in charge of his regions...However, with Sylvanas gaining power, it never tells you if she overthrows Kel'Thuzad or not, so who owns Lordaeron?

Who's where?

Kel'Thuzad is a toadie. He was Arthas' toadie in RoC, and he probably became Sylvanas' toadie later on.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Lol, I was hoping Conan or some other WoW player could tell us :p After all, WoW happens right after WC3, so that's the time period where you'd find out.

So, who's where? :p

-Also-

I have no idea what a "toadie" is.

Sargon

Reaction score
Alexander said:
Lol, I was hoping Conan or some other WoW player could tell us :p After all, WoW happens right after WC3, so that's the time period where you'd find out.

So, who's where? :p

-Also-

I have no idea what a "toadie" is.

Crony. Henchman. Suck-up. Follower.

DM Cross

Reaction score
ROFL! At first glance, I thought you were calling ME all that! :p Took me a second to realize what you meant...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Kel'Thuzad isn't in WoW. Sylvanas has ordaeron locked down,s ince the Forsaken are veerrywhere. Though the Scourge is a big part in it, the Forsaken easily overthrow them.

Kel'Thuzad was Arthas' best friend, and I do not think that will change.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
thank you xxxconanxxx Kel'Thuzad isnt a todie, suck up, crony, sargon, or heanchmen.

he went to serve the lich king by his own choice (its in the history that stared this whole thing) and he serves Arthus with out question if you noticed he could have killed Arthus and taking power for himself sevral times for inestince when Arthus is about lvl 7 and Kel'Thuzad is around 10 and there alone on a cliff you cant even reach in the game.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Kel'Thuzad didn't go out of choice. He came because the Lich King called. Says so in the story they gave you, in that little handbook with the game :p

So, I guess you could call him a henchman. He didn't kill Arthas because Kel'Thuzad knew the Lich King needed him, not because they were friends. Over time they got used to each other, which typically happens when you're with someone for so long.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Ever watch the cinematic?

Arthas calls Kel'Thuzad a true friend, and the same sais Kel'Thuzad.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yes, but I always pictured them more as partners. Sorry, but the stereotypes of Undead are having an effect right here, where I can't really see them being friendly. Just look at Sylvanas. The only people she even really likes is her sister Banshees.

But hey, who cares what I think?
Who cares what YOU think?
-Acehart
Brilliant words :p

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
ROFL, I remember that thread, one of conan's tutorials :p It was AI tutorial or something, lol :p No, no, channel! :D

Kel-Thuzard and Arthas began working together for the Lich King, then their mortal peril together probably broadened the bridge between them, and survivng it made them true friends. Kel-Thuzard wasn't a henchmen or willing follower; he has had a few important roles in the storyline, such as summoning Archimonde at Dalaran. They were two of a kind, and constantly worked side by side.

Oh, and then let's not forget that Lich King probably forced them to be friend-slaves to increase their productivity :p. Drones always work better once they move in conjunction.

A

Arthas

Ok

OK First of All Sargreas Dosent have that Much power to Him....ive been playing warcraft heres what ive player warcraft warcraft 2 warcraft 2 Beyond the Dark pORTAL Warcraft 3 rein of choas warcraft 3 Frozen Throne i dhought HE can COntrol arthas... Because HE is The Lich king.....well Half What he should Go is go KIll the FOrseken ANd take back his land than go back to Ice crown Then sit there for 10,000 years That is my thincking...

Sargon

Reaction score
When posting in this forum, please post in English.

Second of all, Sargeras isn't the Lich King. Or maybe you didn't mean that. It's impossible to tell what you mean, because your post is illegible.

A

Arthas

Frostmore

Ok frostmoren Started this whole Thing....Cursed Arthas But if Arthas Didnt take it There would be no warcraft lol so just belame frostmoren lol

Sargon

Reaction score
What? Again, what? And a third time, what? Do you seriously mean to say that there would have been no Warcraft I, II, or III if they had written the plot in Warcraft III differently?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Arthas said:
OK First of All Sargreas Dosent have that Much power to Him....ive been playing warcraft heres what ive player warcraft warcraft 2 warcraft 2 Beyond the Dark pORTAL Warcraft 3 rein of choas warcraft 3 Frozen Throne i dhought HE can COntrol arthas... Because HE is The Lich king.....well Half What he should Go is go KIll the FOrseken ANd take back his land than go back to Ice crown Then sit there for 10,000 years That is my thincking...

Wrong. The Lich King used to be an Orc warlock by the name of Ner'zhul. Haven't you heard them call him Ner'zhul at ALL?! :p Sargeras USED to be a Titan, one of the most powerful beings in the universe, but he became all evil and corrupt, thus turning into a demon.

Didn't have a lot of power? He had more then the Lich King could dream of. He LET himself get killed by the Guardian so he could corrupt her unborn child, Medivh. And HE only died because he wasn't a full demon. He was half mortal.

-Edit-

Frostmourne was created BY the Lich King, who wasn't even AROUND in WC 1 and 2. So yes, Warcraft WOULD have happened if Arthas hadn't taken Frostmourne.

And the person to blame would be Sargeras.

A

Arthas

Ok...

No if he Didnt Take it lol Up until Rein Of chaos He would of Saved Lordearon lol

Sargon

Reaction score
What? Who? Use nouns, not pronouns.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.