Campaign The Human Sin

Septimus

Reaction score
Well, 1 person per 1 character. ;)

I might need somebody who could speak japanese as part of the voice actor for my campaign. In the prologue, I would introduce 2 new character.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
@Anyone in Project: I'm still working on the loading screen, it's about 50% done. I'm trying to add in more details than what I had initially thought to be done. (Had a friend look at it)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i could create the terrain for you, give me the details and i ll try my best. also if you might need help with triggering, i cannot use jass but i am pretty good with GUI.

Septimus

Reaction score
Can you show me a sample of your terrain ? I want to know which type of terrain you are good at..

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
all kinds of, i can make you interior houses, custom bridges, areas with different fog and water tinting colours for each player. forests, custom mountain sets etc etc.
heres a town i once made, its 99% playable. (Only blink abilitys might bug)

Renendaru

Reaction score
@Septimus: I can try to do the japanese for you. I know the basic Jap, and some extra stuff. :D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i can help with grammar/spelling if u still need it
Sirroelivan seems to have done it for the trailer but i culd help with it for future referances

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
k well i was in a rush yesterday night but i got half way through the trailer, and my input:

- nice terrain, but there is a waterfall comming from nowhere
- nice use of voice actors, but the narrator sounds like a female Microsoft Sam, King Hades' voice is very quiet, and there is some kind of like staticy thingy in the background of some of the voices. the three-headed dog did a good voice job tho
- the narrator kept getting cut off, like it seems like its supposed to be a sentence at time, but it would be like "peace [super long wait], wealth [super long wait], etc (not exactly word for word but thats what it was like)
- you need to stop shifting cameras so much! im serious the camera never stayed still, like it kept circling over a target and i got dizzy rly fast. id remove some of the camera movements, especially when its focused on like king hades or gabriel.
- king hades was mispronounced(?), unless its supposed to be like that
- overall seems very nice though, interesting storyline for now, cant wait to play it

il see of theres anything else when i watch all of it

Septimus

Reaction score
Well, the camera is set to move all the time to give it a extremely fresh perspective which you cannot naturally see it at other cinematic. If you view other cinematic, you would notice most of them does stop at certain point.

As for the narrator and baxter voice, I am using speakonia program for it and trying to find a good actor to replace it. But, it is not a easy task.

I make the narrator sound it slowly, cause that is what she is about. Telling a story in nice and slowly way. :D

Which part did king hades mispronounced?

Currently I need terrainner to design 12-13 layout of the map terrain for me first. Once the terrain is done, I would start dubbing in everything I could.

I have at least 3 volunteer at here wanted to fix grammar/typo error in this campaign + another 2 at thw, but I would be glad to get a extremely pro terrainner 1st.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
@ king hades, i ment when they say "king hades" it seems odd, not his part
@ the terrainer, ask void. hes amazing. i could attempt at terraining aswell tho.

Septimus

Reaction score
Well, void is too busy to accept any project.

I need a extremely well develop terrain for the campaign. :D

Also, anybody can modelling and make icon ?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
you should attempt to contact general frank on hive, he makes amazing models and icons to go with them.

also i culd try to terrain!

Renendaru

Reaction score
Also if you didn't see my post earlier, I can do Japanese I guess. I took some lessons and know basic pronunciation and such.

Septimus

Reaction score
Well, Frank are quite busy.. if not, he could make those model for me. Precisely, he create the kerberus model for this campaign. As for the other modeller such as blinkboy, HT and etc etc. They are busy as well.

Renendaru, I still waiting for the loading screen first. Voice act would have to wait till everything been done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.