3952-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-4.jpg

3951-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-5.jpg

3961-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-6.jpg

3962-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-7.jpg

3963-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-8.jpg

3964-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-9.jpg

3965-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-10.jpg

5031-human-sin-loading-screen.jpg

This is the list of map & chapter that would be available in this campaign. Each chapter have different playing style to give player the fun of it

Chapter List

Prologue - Get Going
Chapter 1 - Song Of Harmony
Chapter 2 - Wild Hunt
Chapter 3 - Kingdom Threats
Chapter 4 - Hades Game
Chapter 5 - Chilling Fort
Chapter 6 - Burning Desire
Chapter 7 - Fidalo
Chapter 8 - Dark Conversion
Chapter 9 - Defender Of The Holy Illu
Chapter 10 - Cozy Night
Chapter 11 - A Cheerful Gathering
Epilogue - Peace Restoration
Credits
Extra - Realm Of Illusions

Here is the list of hero and which chapter they would be playable.

Hero Playable List

Gabriel - Chapter 1, 5, 10, 11 and Extra.
Baxter - Chapter 3, 7, 10, 11 and Extra.
Murasame Kenji - Chapter 1 and Extra.
Megumi - Chapter 1, 9 and Extra.
Fidalo - Chapter 10, 11 and Extra.
King Hades - Chapter 4
Kerberos - Chapter 2
Thanatos - Chapter 6
Dark Mind - Chapter 8

Recruitment List

Terrainer

I need a lot of professional terrainner to help me create the layout terrain of those chapter since I am not a good terrainner. I cannot create any trigger or start working at it without the terrain ready. If you are interested to help, post it here and I would make a raw sketch of the map for you to edit.

Language Editor

If you speak english very well, I could use your help to help me fix those typo/grammar error that might occur in the cinematic or skill description.

Loading Screen

Currently, I was looking for a users who are extremely good with photoshop to create a loading screen for my campaign. If you are interested to create the loading screen, I would send you a raw sketch of the map.

Modeller

I need a modeller to create some unique model for me, since I cannot find all the necessary model for it. I would give further detail/description about the model if you want to help.

Voice Actor

Professional voice actor are needed as well, but they are not require for a long-term.

FAQ

Q : So, you not even started working at this project ?
A : Yes, I haven't start working at it cause I am still making all the essential and necessary planning for it such as the quest, item, skill and the plot. I need people to create the terrain as well, cause if I create those map right away and need them to edit the terrain. I afraid there might be some flaw occur when they finish editing the terrain.

Q : Would you give me credit and reputation if I help you ?
A : Yes, as long as I see that you did the work well.

Q : How can I be assure this campaign would complete ? Lot's of people said they want to create this, create that. But in the end they never complete what they did.
A : Cause they give up easily when they are facing obstacle such as trigger problem and they usually create a map without making a proper planned. Which is the main downfall of them not completing their map. Being a hardcore mapper, I always finish what I did no matter how hard it was. Do not believe me ? You can click at this link and check the list of map I created this year. Septimus Map List

Q : How long would this campaign complete ?
A : It is a long-term project, probably 3-5 months or longer.

Q : Do you have any forum or other site to discuss about it ?
A : Yes, I have my own personal forum for my own usage. At that forum, you could get more detail about the quest and skill cause that is where I usually update the data first. Septimus Forums

Q : What would make this campaign unique ?
A : It combine several different element of playing style such as Tower Defense, Altered Melee, RPG and etc etc. Infact, it is even included with voice act so the user could have the specific feeling of playing Warcraft 3 campaign. At most of the campaign, you often play as a good guy character. But, this campaign is different since you could play the bad guy roles as well.

Q : Where could I contact you ?
A : I am quite active at hiveworkshop.com, but if you want faster response. You could contact me at my forum as well, I have a guest room section at my forum. So you can post your message without register over there.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
I've watched the trailer and I can honestly admit that I'm impressed. You've certainly managed to catch my interest. I'm really looking forward to your campaign.

There are however, a few turndowns. First the computer generated voices; because they sound so artificial, they really break down the tension you're trying to create. Also, there are some grammatical errors and strange sentence constructions that are really distracting. Myabe you should also add some sound effects beside the spoken text. I've taken the liberty to post an adjusted version of the spoken text. Tell me what you think, for the rest great job:thup:

Narrator
"Once upon a time, the world was a place of peace, harmony and tranquility.

Commiting a sin never crossed the human mind.

There was no war,

no corruption

no betrayal, humans were loyal to both friends and family,

even in business, humans were honest. There were no scandals at all.

These people were hardworking, generous and kind souls.

It was a perfect world, in which everybody would like to live.

Humans lived their perfect lives, until one day...

The human race started to lose all it's moral values.

Their minds fell to corruption and darkness.

They began to wage war amongst themselves.

The began to hate eachother.

The began to betray their families, their friends and even their king.

These immoral acts spread like wildfire, as if the devil commanded them to do so.

Bribery and corruption became the new way of life.

Soon, every human began to hunger for power,... wealth,... influence...

The difference between right and wrong was forgotten.

Soon, this insanity sparked King Hades' anger."

Hades
"This is getting out of control! Who do those humans think they are?"

Cerberos
"Seem logical, they think of themselves as humans."

Hades
"Cut the corny jokes, they're not funny."

Cerberos
"Whatever you say, but might I make I suggestion?"

Hades
"What do you suggest?"

Cerberos
"Why don't we travel to earth and teach those humans a lesson they deserve? If they fail to comprehend, we'll scorn them from the face of the earth!"

Hades
"Good suggestion. That would warn them about being so barbaric and reckless."

Doom Guard
"Allow me to make a suggestion of my own, my Lord."

"Your aura strenghtens your power and dimishes theirs. If they fail to find someone of pure heart, they will face extinction nonetheless."

Hades
"Very well. I will do as you suggest. Their complete destruction wouldn't benefit us either."

"Come Cerberos, let's pay the mortal a suprise visit."

"Come, let us depart."

Cerberos
"As you say..."

Narrator
"The humans' final hour draws near."

Hades
"Tremble mortals and despair. Doom has come to this world."

"These pathetic humans are no match for our might."

"Soon, the human race will pay the toll for their actions."

Cerberos
"They will certainly regret their actions when we're through with them."

Hades
"Come Cerberos, let's enjoy the slaughter."

Narrator
"Chaos and turmoil befall the humans."

"There is no escape from their fate,..."

"except for death."

"King Hades' army marches for earth, leaving only dead and destruction in their wake."

"They are left with but one choice; defeat King Hades or face total extermination."

King Hades
"Bah, this feeble resistance is even less than I had expected."

Cerberos
"As you say, they offer no real challenge."

"As long as they continue their wicked ways, they have no chance of defeating us."

King Hades
"Right. The more evil they are... the stronger we become..."

Gabriel
"Halt Demon...why all this destruction?"

Hades
"Well, well, look what we've got here."

Cerberos
"Yes, another pathetic human."

Gabriel
"Cut it out. What is the meaning of this? What is your purpose in causing such senceless violence and death?"

Hades
"And who are you to demand this from me?"

Gabriel
"My name is Gabriel."

Hades
"I must admit I admire your courage, since you're willing to face me in person."

"You want to know the reason? It's simple, you humans have commited a sin far to severe to be pardonned and we are here to deliver punishment."

"I, Hades, God of Death, have come to this world to punish you humans for crossing the line."

Gabriel
"I truely regret our former actions. Is their nothing we can do to atone for our crimes?"

Hades
"There is no way."

Grabiel
"Please, I beg you to grant us forgiveness."

"It is true that we humans have committed countless sins, but there must be a way to undo the damage, because otherwise you would have already destroyed us completely."

Hades
"Very well, I will give you an opportunity to save your race."

"Find a human of pure heart. If he manages to defeat me, I'll spare you and your entire race."

Hades
"Have I made myself clear?"

Gabriel
"Yes you certainly have. And I promise to return with one of pure heart."

Hades
"Good, I hope you bring that person soon."

Cerberos
"Are you sure he's up to the task?"

Hades
"I surely hope so."

Cerberos
"We shall see."

Baxter
"Ah. What a lovely day."

"What the...."

Gabriel
"Curses."

Baxter
"What happened."

Gabriel
"King Hades is threatening to wipe out the entire human race."

"The only way to stop it is to find one of pure heart."

Baxter
"That sure doens't sound easy."

Gabriel
"No, it isn't."

"But if we want to prevent this calamity from happening, we have no other choice."

"It seems it is time for us to depart, to find such a person."

Baxter
"Alright. I'll grab my belongings and then we can begin our journey."

Gabriel
"A journey that will definitly last long."

(And so did Gabriel and Baxter's journey commence...)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, Sirroeliven, put them in spoilers or we will be tempted to read it and get spoiled. :D

Anyways, I'll watch the trailer.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
lol, I watched it, and before I explain, I would give it a 6.5/10.

Good
  • the terraining is nice and detailed
  • there was voice-acting
  • the effects were cool and had a good impact on the cinematic
  • it explains the campaing well

Bad
  • the voices which used Speakonia was horrible
  • the animations were messed up - if you order a unit to do an animation, afterwards, they are frozen, you have to make it animate their "stand" animation
  • it was too long; not the cinematic time itself - the speech, camera movements, and stuff, it was too slow, the things didn't have a good rythm; don't move a camera, stop, talk, move a camera, etc., just keep it continueous unless it's stopped for another scene
  • the grammar was incorrect in parts

Also, the cinematic seemed rather pointless. It didn't really make sense at all. I already looked at your FAQ, but it still doesn't fit in. King Hades wouldn't just do that - like you said, he's a god. Gods can't interfere with the world themselves - also, where's Zues, Poseion, etc? And as a god, he could just simply destroy the earth in a matter of seconds.

His aura doesn't make sense either. Like you said, he's not the devil, so why does he get stronger from sin and evil? And why would he care if the humans were doing those things? He's not exactly a righteous one.

But it was an overall cool trailer. Nice to see something this dedicated even before the map comes out. :) I'll be waiting!

Septimus

Reaction score
Well, I would like to get voice actor for the campaign instead of using speakonia. But, I doubt anybody would like to volunteer for it since the dialogue could fetch up to 2500+

I been planning to make the campaign have 250 quest.

And yes, some part might seem to be pointless or doesn't makes sense, but this is trailer only.

The answer would only be reveal at the campaign.

By the way, thanks for those review and suggestion.

Right now I been thinking what possible quest and skill can be used be add into this campaign.

In this campaign, King Hades, Kerberos, Gabriel, and Baxter is playable. It would be a mix of several aspect.

This campaign is design to break the quest barrier, by becoming the campaign with the most quest ever exist on warcraft 3 campaign history.

If anybody willing to play the voice for Narrator and Baxter, I would be grateful.

As for the grammar error, I do not think I could fix some part of it cause it already have the voice actor on it.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
It took me fifteen spins of the scrollbar to reach this... I hope you're happy.

Anyway, trailer is being downloaded to some file location that I forgot.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Ew @ terrain. Where the hell is that waterfall coming from? Waterfalls don't just spout from the top of hills, lol.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
I know this has already been taken up but, the speakonia voice is terrible. I would rather not use them in the map, yes I did turn the sound off untill she was done). Baxter or whatever he's name was did work actually, it sounded real in the beginning but it became worse towards the end of he's dialog.

Love the Kerberous voice, the Kiljaeden voice sounds real nice to. Could you tell me the voice actors for those? They would fit perfectly as bosses in my campaign map.

Good luck with this project, I first realised how big this was when I saw it. It's going to end up real well if you keep up the good work as you have done so far.:thup:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
22 mb!?
And it's just a trailer...

There's no way I'm downloading that :p

thewrongvine

Reaction score
rofl, :D.

For the waterfall, perhaps it's an on-going geyser? in the forest... yeah that does sound wierd. :rolleyes: lol

Septimus

Reaction score
I know this has already been taken up but, the speakonia voice is terrible. I would rather not use them in the map, yes I did turn the sound off untill she was done). Baxter or whatever he's name was did work actually, it sounded real in the beginning but it became worse towards the end of he's dialog.

Love the Kerberous voice, the Kiljaeden voice sounds real nice to. Could you tell me the voice actors for those? They would fit perfectly as bosses in my campaign map.

Good luck with this project, I first realised how big this was when I saw it. It's going to end up real well if you keep up the good work as you have done so far.:thup:

Well, the list of voice actor have been listed at credit.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Sorry Septimus, I had saved the new image as a .pspimage, and now I can't convert it back, since my Paint Shop Pro is bugging on me and won't open.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Nice loading screen. I applaud it.

Anyway, the voice acting and speech was kind of fucked up, but it doesn't really matter. Other than that it wasn't too bad. The narration voice wasn't as bad as everyone's making it out to be, but it was pretty tedious. And Hades is always pronounced wrong, unless you intended to be that way.

Septimus

Reaction score
Well, I cannot do anything regarding about the voice unless I get a volunteer for narrator and baxter character.

Right now the trailer only reveal 30% of the information, the rest would be available at the prologue which would further introduce another 2 character.

And I been thinking what optional quest i could had for the campaign.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
How about stopping a pack of bandits from harassing a village?

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Oh god, now I'm pissed at my mic rofl. But whatever, nice cinematic man, despite me sounding pretty dull hehe.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I liked my voice. Oh whatever, I'm just confusing myself hehe. And Kerberos's voice was pretty damn nice too :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.