The Lands of Asha - An RPG

G

GFGLegendary

As far as I know he's working on the full map - I could check it out with a map hack once it's done, otherwards, the saving problem, where the hell were ya amfi?

Reaction score
I was like resting from civilization. Or stuff.

Currently, thanks to Tom Jones and other peopel at JASS part that helped me to fix a quest system to my needs, it currently has somewhat like WoW or Original Warcraft Quest system. And already like some quests. If you really want it, I can post what is already made, althrough Alchemy is just half done, together with caravans. Just kind of busy week to work on map.

D

darklegionxx

Yes, expand the terrain a little more add more creeps and maybe a little more items and spells, also fix the footmen thing.. they keep appearing until the map is flooded.... after that post it :)

G

GFGLegendary

Instead of complaining so much, let him work on one thing at a time? I can't believe you played it's current point until the map was flooded.......I'd shoot myself in the nuts, then stab myself in the forehead out of wanting to see if it hurt I would be so bored, anyways, good job on the map so far Amf

D

darklegionxx

lol, its a fun map. It's a great rpg. Keep working on it and updating the posted version so we can play it. :)

G

GFGLegendary

You have to remember - it's in beta version. Right now I'm working on a wc3 emulator, so sorry I can't help you, this is taking alot of my time up, plus...gf is leaving for la for a while this saturday, so I'm spending time with her - good luck amf!

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
is that spell I made in it?

D

darklegionxx

wow just tested your new version, It's awsome! but, there is still that problem with flooding only this time its with the bandits... They don't attack the humans, and they keep spawning more. Other than that it looks great, 5/5 on terrain looks beautiful.

Reaction score
Testing is open, so just report the buggs etc.

And what Bandits spawn? You mean orcs? Well, they shouldnt, but some problems with the pathing mess it all up.

D

darklegionxx

yea the orcs by the human sharpshooters.. They just spawn and run over to where the humans are. But they don't attack them.

Reaction score
Well, those humans are all boxed in so they don't get out and orc's downt flood everything too much.

Anyway, I'm somewhat bussy, so the progress on this map has halted for awhile. But don't worry, I ain't forgetting about it.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Well, Amfidamant, there are some typos, spaces in tooltips, that shouldn't be there, and some problems. (Note that this version was 0.75)

1. Typos

Summon Rat
Summon Rat. => Summon Rat

Spell Book
learnt => learned

Valley Vicegerent - Accept Quest
Leutenant => Lieutenant

Leutenant Markster
Leutenant => Lieutenant

Quests - Introduction
dissapear => disappear

Quests - Introduction
reequip => re-equip

Quests - Credits
althrough => although

Quests - Credits
implent => implement

Quests - Game Information
Implented => implemented

Th => The

stroger => stronger

Quests - Brew Inngredients
Inngredients =? Ingredients

2. Spaces

There is a space in the item tooltip of Energy Strike Spell Scroll. (Located at the beginning of "[Destruction]")

There is a space in the item tooltip of Low Quality Iron Helmet. (Located at the beginning of "Increases")

There is a space in the item tooltip of Broken Iron Helmet. (Located at the beginning of "Increases")

There is a space in the item tooltip of Cracked Iron Helmet. (Located at the beginning of "Increases")

There is a space in the accept quest tooltip of the Valley Mayor. (Located at the beginning of "You")

There is a space in the accept quest tooltip of the Alchemist. (Located at the beginning of "Hello")

3. Problems

1. The Orcs are allied to all (Except Creeps), and belong to the resource player, and will eventually cause heavy lag after 30-45 minutes if gameplay.

2. You just need to kill the monsters like Rats to get the Liver, when it only has fur or a tail. Includes all monsters, except the quests that want you to kill rats and the enemy.

3. A message says "Destruction error" which appears when you do some sort of thing.

That's it, for now, and I'm looking forward to the next beta version :).

D

darklegionxx

Amfidamant can you post when there is a new beta version, so we would know, because it doesn't show that the thread was updated when u edit a thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.